Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 01:02 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,017,568 times

Advertisements

The tone of the original post may sound harsh, but these girls chose to spend time with her over the mother, so obviously, she's doing something right!

BTW, if I was the mom that would really hurt. Mom should be asking herself why this is the case.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:45 PM

1,695 posts, read 4,682,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
If you didn't really want to watch them why not just come out and say that instead of listing all these rules? I certainly wouldn't want you to watch any kids of mine based on those rules!
nor I...

its babysitting, not a correctional facility.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:46 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,244,160 times
Where's the "Have some fun" and "build a relationship"?

If you're serious about the BF the kids are part of the package. And, free advice, they will probably always come before you. I'd take this time to let down my hair, take 'em some place fun, make nachos at 2am, gossip, watch stupid TV shows and BOND.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:10 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,098,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Where's the "Have some fun" and "build a relationship"?

If you're serious about the BF the kids are part of the package. And, free advice, they will probably always come before you. I'd take this time to let down my hair, take 'em some place fun, make nachos at 2am, gossip, watch stupid TV shows and BOND.

I like your idea..I was think of taking them down to the Aquarium in Downtown Denver then have never been there before, they havent been to downtown Denver since they were really young, Yes his kids are part of the package just like my kids are...His daughter once asked me why love her dad and I told her because how much he loves you guys that showed me how wonderful he is and if any man can love his kids like that he is worth it.
I cant do the 2 am nacho thing because I have to be up at 4am to get ready for work.
Thanks for the great ideas tho..

Old 03-04-2011, 02:26 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,244,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
I like your idea..I was think of taking them down to the Aquarium in Downtown Denver then have never been there before, they havent been to downtown Denver since they were really young, Yes his kids are part of the package just like my kids are...His daughter once asked me why love her dad and I told her because how much he loves you guys that showed me how wonderful he is and if any man can love his kids like that he is worth it.
I cant do the 2 am nacho thing because I have to be up at 4am to get ready for work.
Thanks for the great ideas tho..
Good for you!

(I know what it's like to get up for work at 4am. Adjust nacho time and go crazy! Be the wild woman and stay up 'til 9! )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting