Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2011, 08:21 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,973,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I'm invisible here tonight. Must be how txt feels. What did I do wrong?
Quote:
LMAO! We want the best for you. We truly do care about you. Sometimes that means not enabling you when you're being unreasonable.
Yeah I know but sometimes I just need to b*tch and talk about things.
I have so much on my mind and it really weighs on me.
All the emotional stuff I go through, everything I feel, everything is an emotional struggle on a daily basis, things I need to get past.
Whining on the internet helps me.

Luckily I asked one of my store managers about getting more hours and I talk to her on Monday about putting me at 40 hours a week.
And hopefully I can move out soon.

I havent told you all what's going on to make me want to move out so quickly and I probably won't tell anyone but its not fun.

If you guys knew how I felt on a daily basis, the mental anguish I have going on over here you'd understand the whining.

I dont have enough to work with in terms of getting out anytime soon but one day I will.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:28 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
I'm invisible here tonight. Must be how txt feels. What did I do wrong?
No... I have felt that way before too. I think people just skim and don't quite read everything, or don't have time to respond to everything. I read a lot that I don't respond to.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:32 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Yeah I know but sometimes I just need to b*tch and talk about things.
I have so much on my mind and it really weighs on me.
All the emotional stuff I go through, everything I feel, everything is an emotional struggle on a daily basis, things I need to get past.
Whining on the internet helps me.
I totally get that. I vent on here too. But balance is important. You need to grow from it, not wallow in it.

Quote:
If you guys knew how I felt on a daily basis, the mental anguish I have going on over here you'd understand the whining.
I understand more than you realize. If you would go to counseling, you would learn how important it is to redirect those unwanted thoughts from your mind. You also need to learn how to not view everything negtively. My son struggles with this but he is getting better and better at controlling his thoughts everyday. You can overcome your anxiety if you stop making excuses for not treating it.

Quote:
I dont have enough to work with in terms of getting out anytime soon but one day I will.
Just keep focusing on that goal.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
No... I have felt that way before too. I think people just skim and don't quite read everything, or don't have time to respond to everything. I read a lot that I don't respond to.
Same here. I'm in a goofy mood tonight. I'm glad txt took it the right way.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Same here. I'm in a goofy mood tonight. I'm glad txt took it the right way.
Talking to you guys is free.
Talking to a counselor cost money and time...time I need to spend working.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:13 PM

4,469 posts, read 7,196,936 times
Quote:
Cookies? Who's making cookies? Send some my way!
Oatmeal-cranberry and Toll House for a meeting later in the week. I just made the dough, though, didn't bake 'em yet.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:18 PM

4,469 posts, read 7,196,936 times
Quote:
The beauty of this is it's DS's bed!

Thank you! Thank you!

Have you ever been on a forum that makes banned members invisible? They type madly wondering why nobody responds. Just imagine their frustration!
One of the ones I used to frequent would "disemvowel" naughty children. Their posts stayed, but with only consonants. That way people couldn't easily read the posts. Well, until we all learned to manage, and the public shaming didn't stop them anyway. Finally the mods just made them invisible.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Talking to you guys is free.
Talking to a counselor cost money and time...time I need to spend working.
Will health insurance be available in the near future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconite View Post
Oatmeal-cranberry and Toll House for a meeting later in the week. I just made the dough, though, didn't bake 'em yet.
Oatmeal-cranberry! Yummy! I love cranberry cookies!

Old 09-10-2011, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Will health insurance be available in the near future?

Oatmeal-cranberry! Yummy! I love cranberry cookies!

Nope, I don't get it for a year with Wal-Mart and honestly I have more important things to pay for in the near future, rent, bills, etc.
I want out, I want away....and paying for health insurance will hinder me getting away.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:05 PM

Have you considered looking for someone who already has an apartment and is looking for a roommate?

Have you tried advertising on craig's list just to see if you can find some like minded people living with their parents and hoping to move out?

You might not have the money yet, but there's nothing wrong with starting your research.

Of course use street smarts. That goes without saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting