Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 08:13 AM

1,168 posts, read 780,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zengha View Post
It's weird all this news around her father, like if he's going to attend functions or meet with his daughter. Like seriously, he really seems like a deadbeat dad, either do everything or nothing.
I'm 31 now and haven't seen my father since I was toddler. I've spoken to him on the phone twice and the most money I've ever gotten from him is $100. That is what you call a deadbeat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2019, 08:37 AM

1,665 posts, read 978,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Why in the world do people care so intensely about this?

It is none of our business, we can’t possibly know the real facts and it simply became tabloid fodder. None of this will affect the lives of anyone who is posting on C-D.
I agree with you 100%…

Same thing about talk shows like Dr. Phil, The Bachelor and other shows that people watch. I just don't get what's so important about people wanting to know what's going on in other people's lives.

If everyone would worry about their own lives, I'm sure that the world would be a better place.

But no. In most cases people like to start drama. And most of the time, when the drama or lies for that matter gets back to the intended individuals, they question the ones running their mouths and it's "I didn't say that"...

Just rambling on, don't mind me...

Old 03-02-2019, 08:45 AM

18,539 posts, read 18,786,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Thomas Markle was in the news recently saying that he expects Meghan to take care of him in his old age, as she promised to do. As if he has no other adult children who could help him out - he does. He says it's not about money but let's face it - he wants money. He's so pathetic and transparent. A self-absorbed narcissist.
Hep aid for Meghans very expensive school when she was growing up.. but I still dont think he should look for payback if this is the case....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting