Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2008, 01:09 AM

631 posts, read 2,448,574 times

Advertisements

I've posted before about grandbaby and out of control daughter.

Not to rehash that saga, but for those of you who remember and posted back, we have court this Thursday about the dad maybe getting custody. It's going to be a really hard day.

This post has to do with kids, drugs, their friends and family.

My grandbaby lost his mother, my daughter to the meth world. He's been with me since birth. Everyday since he could talk he asks to see his mommy. He's 3 now. It just tears my heart out for him.

2 weeks ago her latest boyfriend went back to prison for DWI.(had other violations, was on parole)
I think her other BFF is dead from a DWI as of this last Sat. night.
He was on parole for stealing a car and is the local meth dealer.

She didn't tell me this, but called me last night(sunday night) with a sudden interest in seeing her son. I told her to come over, but not to have her sleezy friends bring her over. Didn't want them here. She said she did not have any friends anymore. Never seen her last night.

Tonight I was told about a bad DWI accident,(saturday night) 3, 20 year olds killed here in town, the 4th survived. One description fit one of her friends(the meth dealer).
I'm always worried someone killed or an accident she was involved.

I wonder, just wonder is she waking up to reality. I told her hang out with bad people, bad things will happen to you. She was car jacked and a screwdriver to her throat to give up her car. The police brought her home and the car was found a few hundred miles away. That guy was wanted in Santa Fe for armed robbery. She was called on a drug deal that night when I sent her for tylonel for the baby. That was just an esclation from previous incidents with "her friends". I'm so worried about her.

Just hoping here it's a wake up call.
She's such a sweet loving girl trying to live up to the worst people in town in their world. It's a dark world with a certain ending of prison or death.

I have no idea if she can be saved from herself. I can't reach her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,186,110 times
I really do hope that the judge goes in your favor. Hopefully you get a judge who is level-headed - though they are becoming few and far between.

As for your daughter, I hope that she's opening her eyes to the truth of the world. For her sake, her child's sake, and your sake. Her child should be the most important aspect of her life.... yet she's tossing such love away to the waste-side.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting