Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 06:22 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,198,668 times

Advertisements

Should Obama have been removed from his parents cuz his middle name was--"Hussein" ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2009, 06:31 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Should Obama have been removed from his parents cuz his middle name was--"Hussein" ?

maybe he should have been, since saadam is considered a mass murderer and we cant have any of that going around in the USA.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:30 PM

274 posts, read 197,566 times
Well that may be so, i am sure millions and billions of people have been brainwashed into thinking Hitler was a horrible man, You know its very odd how the 1 person who wanted to keep races pure is the only one demonized, yet Stalin killed more people than Hitler. I never see anyone complain about the 40 million Christian's he slaughtered. What is wrong with racial purity? I for one know there are very few if any 100% racially pure people left, most of us are of mixed European heritage like myself. There is nothing wrong with wanting to keep your bloodline as pure as possible and make sure your customs and beliefs and heritage goes on now is there? Ah forgot to mention to be a part of the Aryan Brotherhood you must be in prison first. Please come on now first you mentioned the Aryan Nations and now the Aryan Brotherhood they are 2 totally different groups so before you go off half cocked with your accusations get your facts straight please.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:49 PM

2,839 posts, read 9,985,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Well that may be so, i am sure millions and billions of people have been brainwashed into thinking Hitler was a horrible man, You know its very odd how the 1 person who wanted to keep races pure is the only one demonized, yet Stalin killed more people than Hitler. I never see anyone complain about the 40 million Christian's he slaughtered. What is wrong with racial purity? I for one know there are very few if any 100% racially pure people left, most of us are of mixed European heritage like myself. There is nothing wrong with wanting to keep your bloodline as pure as possible and make sure your customs and beliefs and heritage goes on now is there? Ah forgot to mention to be a part of the Aryan Brotherhood you must be in prison first. Please come on now first you mentioned the Aryan Nations and now the Aryan Brotherhood they are 2 totally different groups so before you go off half cocked with your accusations get your facts straight please.
While I do'nt agree with it, you have every right to want to only marry or even fraternize with people who have the same ancestry. If you want to be a racist, and say "blacks are inferior to whites!" or vice-versa, and even hold up signs saying so, then you will be seen as ignorant, annoying, and offensive, but it's your right.

You can't simply go around killing people who are NOT in your perfect blood line, though. If Hitler held up signs saying "Jews and Christians should not marry!" then he would not be notorious. If he staged protests when people married outside of their skin color, then people would find him annoying and offensive, but he would not be famous today. If his signs said "Jews are not as perfect as the Aryan nation," then really, no one today would even know who he was.

The things like lining up Jews and marching them into gas chambers, or killing small Jewish children... those are the things that cause him to be "demonized," and rightly so. (Or are you one of those people under the impression that the Holocaust never happened? In which case it's not even worth arguing about.)

Naming a child Adolf Hitler is no reason for the State to get involved, obviously. I hope there is more to this story than that!

Old 01-17-2009, 08:54 PM

All signs do is annoy people and show people you have no backbone Hitler was a proud man and his people loved him for it, like that or not. My beliefs are not at question here the question at hand is whether the state had the right to kidnap kids.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:58 PM

2,839 posts, read 9,985,792 times
Okay, I think that you are just trying to rile people up with your nonsensical ramblings and lack of punctuation.

Back to the subject at hand: if the kids were taken because of their names, then yes, that would be very wrong. If they were taken because of allegations of abuse or neglect, then that would be the State stepping in within their jurisdiction.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:58 AM

Well i am still waiting on the state to give a reason for kidnapping the kids. I never trust those people. I have seen enough people threatened with having there kids taken from them because of homeschooling them or because someone else claimed abuse etc....its sickening.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:59 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,273,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
.....into thinking Hitler was a horrible man, ....

He was.

That is a fact.

Old 01-18-2009, 12:35 PM

Wrong it's an opinion.See if it was fact then everyone would believe it and it would be non challengable. Its yours and i am sure lots of peoples opinion that he was evil. Anyways back to the original topic please.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:53 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,210,575 times
No, it is a fact. The only people who think Hitler was a good person are Holocaust deniers. Like, they use the fact that Hitler didn't actually sign the "Final Solution" himself. But Hitler was methodical and intelligent, he wanted everything to seem perfectly legal and above-board. Either way, it's clear from your continued insistence that Hitler isn't evil, and your status which says to destroy the terrorist state of Israel, that you are a "white power" person and you clearly dislike Jewish people. Oh, and by the way, the reason I used the term "Aryan Brotherhood" in an earlier post rather than "Aryan Nation Member" was because I couldn't be sure you hadn't been in prison before. I'm sure you and Ernst Zundel and David Irving would just have so much to talk about like your love of Hitler and hatred of the Jews. You might even want to move to Orange County, California, the Institute for Historical Review, an official Holocaust denial organization, is headquartered there. I'm sure you'd find some friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting