Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 10:08 AM

1,986 posts, read 4,067,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Oh but now she says she "I need to let go of my need to control everything and accept the help I've been offered."
It's all for the cameras. She and her parents are nothing but beggars and they're using 14 little kids as their tools to the cash.

She and her parents are the most dispicable people I have ever seen. Nothing but liars and thieves. I hope the hospital refuses to release any of the babies and the state takes the older 6.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 10:11 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
It's all for the cameras. She and her parents are nothing but beggars and they're using 14 little kids as their tools to the cash.

She and her parents are the most dispicable people I have ever seen. Nothing but liars and thieves. I hope the hospital refuses to release any of the babies and the state takes the older 6.
Yes exactly. I tried to rep you but had to spread it around.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Yes exactly. I tried to rep you but had to spread it around.
Thanks to you and Zona

Old 02-28-2009, 10:16 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
How in the hell is SHE responsible for what the state allows????

If your daughter LEGALLY qualifies for it and YOU DON'T take it, that is no one's fault but your own and you can't be angry with someone else for doing so!!!!
I don't know because she wasn't diagnosed when I went on disability.
I'm not interested in seeing either.
I do not think ADD limits her in any way like my nephew with autism which to me is more of a disability.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:18 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,808 times
Having been a Foster parent and I heard that CPS was involved but who kbows. Anyway many times the parents are given a choice. LIke if a big issue is a boyfriend or husband then they are told that if they seperate the children can be returned. Drug Mom's might keep their children if they go into treatment. I would think that this group that Nadya turned down the Angel group is the best choice for this family. They will provide healthcare for the babies and pay for it. They provide a home for all the family. Mental health and deveopment screening for the babies. Most important they will safegaurd the children from media exposure. They said they would not permit any realty show. I think this is the best for this Mom if she is to keep these children. I also think if this would happen people may help out with money. Also these people could report to the court as how on hands this Mom really is with these children. The courts could say take this offer or we will place the children in Foster care. I think it is the best for those children. Mabe not for Mom but for the children. They should not be unsupervised alone by her.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:22 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I don't know because she wasn't diagnosed when I went on disability.
I'm not interested in seeing either.
I do not think ADD limits her in any way like my nephew with autism which to me is more of a disability.
Exactly. ADD/ADHD are so overdiagnosed there would be HUGE problems with disability payments for them all. Not trying to understate your daughter's condition but...

Old 02-28-2009, 10:33 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Exactly. ADD/ADHD are so overdiagnosed there would be HUGE problems with disability payments for them all. Not trying to understate your daughter's condition but...
There is nothing to understate. really.
I lived with it as do/did many others.
I don't consider it a disability.

I don't know about over-diagnosed. Since I have it I know what it's like.
I do feel it is a real "problem" but nothing that disables you.

Medications work wonders for focus - my kid went from a D student to honors.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:37 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Having been a Foster parent and I heard that CPS was involved but who kbows. Anyway many times the parents are given a choice. LIke if a big issue is a boyfriend or husband then they are told that if they seperate the children can be returned. Drug Mom's might keep their children if they go into treatment. I would think that this group that Nadya turned down the Angel group is the best choice for this family. They will provide healthcare for the babies and pay for it. They provide a home for all the family. Mental health and deveopment screening for the babies. Most important they will safegaurd the children from media exposure. They said they would not permit any realty show. I think this is the best for this Mom if she is to keep these children. I also think if this would happen people may help out with money. Also these people could report to the court as how on hands this Mom really is with these children. The courts could say take this offer or we will place the children in Foster care. I think it is the best for those children. Mabe not for Mom but for the children. They should not be unsupervised alone by her.
I would gladly support this organization. I think it is the only way she can afford to keep her children. I hope when Nadya realizes life in the spotlight is not so glamorous, she will come to her senses and do what is right for her children instead of what she thinks is right for her ego.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I would gladly support this organization. I think it is the only way she can afford to keep her children. I hope when Nadya realizes life in the spotlight is not so glamorous, she will come to her senses and do what is right for her children instead of what she thinks is right for her ego.
I doubt that. She is more likely to manipulate the system to satisfy herself and milk the media for all it's worth in every way she can.

In the end, it isn't that she actually wants all those kids. She can't handle the first 6. Watch the footage of her with them. She doesn't interact with them. She's more like someone playing with a litter of puppies. She touches a head here and there, but that's about it.

I can't see where she has ever shown anything that can be construed as mothering to any of the 6. Add 8 more.. . Yeah, right.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:31 AM

She has no shame. None at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting