Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 02:56 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,229,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
The bottom line is, he wasn't breaking the law, and she did. She belongs in jail longer than 3 months.

I find it intersting how you are defending a person who sexually abused/es SMALL children yet you can't stay off of Nadya who HASN'T "broken the law." And it's also funny how you claim "breastfeeding mothers just AREN'T that special," but you want a mother who was pissed off as hell for the state allowing three time level three convicted felon molester to live in her neighborhood, to STAY in jail longer.

Intersting

Old 03-03-2009, 03:34 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,067,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
I find it intersting how you are defending a person who sexually abused/es SMALL children yet you can't stay off of Nadya who HASN'T "broken the law." And it's also funny how you claim "breastfeeding mothers just AREN'T that special," but you want a mother who was pissed off as hell for the state allowing three time level three convicted felon molester to live in her neighborhood, to STAY in jail longer.

Intersting
You're just mad because I won't have phone sex with you. Get over it. Aren't you married? Why keep harrassing me?

Old 03-03-2009, 03:43 PM

656 posts, read 1,309,826 times
Quote:

Intersting
Agreed!!

Old 03-03-2009, 03:46 PM

656 posts, read 1,309,826 times
Quote:
You're just mad because I won't have phone sex with you. Get over it. Aren't you married? Why keep harrassing me?
That comment is TOTALLY inappropriate! calm down. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. that's what this forum is all about. but there are no personal attacks allowed.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:47 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
She should have called the cops and reported the crime when it happened, instead of taking matters into her own hands.
He committed no crime in the situation, as far as I read the story. She committed the only crime, and ought to be in the slammer much more than three months.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:47 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,229,602 times
Quote:
Just pointing out that you are quite hypocritical. Hoping others will see that and maybe not take you too serious.

Funny thing this forum. Past posts DO follow you

Harrassing? If my post came off as harassing then wow, what you do must be badgering, attacking, tormenting and plaguing.

I just would like to know why you are defending a sex offender!?!? He was breaking the law when he spoke to the daughter. Doesn't matter when, he did talk to her! And he wasn't registered on the list when he moved in. He was rearrested for that. So he DID break laws.

I don't want to have phone ANYTHING with a person who supports sexual predaters. Thank you though

Old 03-03-2009, 03:53 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times
Quote:
I do realize that is all he did. He did nothing wrong in THIS situation. I know this probably sounds like a broken record but I'd definitely rather see HIM in jail for life than say a marijuana dealer.
I'll see you and raise you one...I don't think marijuana should be illegal at all. I think this woman ought to be in the slammer for years for attempted murder. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.

Quote:
It's a shame that her daughter has to be without her mother.
I don't think so. If the mother is that mentally and morally untethered, her kids are better off without her. And that's not a thing I say of people frivolously. The shame is that this woman is unworthy of being a mother.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:56 PM

733 posts, read 1,928,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
He committed no crime in the situation, as far as I read the story. She committed the only crime, and ought to be in the slammer much more than three months.
he did when he talked to her kid....

Old 03-03-2009, 03:56 PM

So the rules are that I can't have my own opinion if it is different than yours? Why is my stance on this issue your business, and why do I owe you an explanation?

And stop propositioning me. You're who suggested it.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonM View Post
That comment is TOTALLY inappropriate! calm down. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. that's what this forum is all about. but there are no personal attacks allowed.
This doesn't concern you, and I'm who is being personally attacked by this person on every thread I post on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting