Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2008, 01:05 PM

2 posts, read 5,994 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are separated but still live together for financial support and for our kids. Between the two of us we have 7. They are not all with us at the same time. The most we have at a time is 5. There are 5 girls and 2 boys. We need to relocate to the Lancaster area because his job is in Manheim. I definitly don't want in the city due to our children all being under the age of 12. Used to the country. Still have to travel to Manchester and Dover for some appointments regularly as well. Looked at Hellam area but there never seems to be anything listed for rent. Would like to find rent to own and some what private or in the country. Everything with even four bedrooms every where wants over $1,000 a month plus a credit check. Our isn't the greatest because we're in the middle of an abuse case and a molestation case against my kids father. The legal fees have killed us and I had to quit working to deal with all of this. Does anyone know of anything affordable , safe and clean, and in the area we are searching for? Tried to contact Habitat for Humanity too but because we havn't lived there for six months they won't help. Would appreciate any help that anyone can offer as well as advice on a attorney that might do free work. Sorry didn't want to type up another forum on that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania