Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 10:55 AM

4,359 posts, read 7,528,353 times

Advertisements

I guess you don't like the Burgh and are looking to move on. However, if you just want a change a of scenery then take a look at Aspinwall which is just a bit down the river. There are kids everywhere. The zoo is right across the Highland Park Bridge. There is a wonderful Memorial Day parade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2009, 06:37 AM

8 posts, read 29,536 times
Default still looking for a place to move

i love pittsburgh and all the stuff you can do then i had two kids lol. my wife dond trust anyone watching them sucks yea we still go to the zoo and stuff. walk dowtown go to baseball games. when the braves are in town. when i was 21-22 7 years ago i thought pittsburgh was the greatest place in the world. i lived in ridgway my whole life till i was 25 just to go do something fun i had to go 30 miles to dubois lol it sucked so bad. thats why me and my wife moved to this area to let loose have fun. but we got scamed into a place in arnold thats a story of all. lieing landlord crazy people living down below. we left 8 months later for are safety 3 months later they burned down the place. 1818 victora crazy place. anyways that was way off the subject. i would love to live in the city. but my wife wants to go live up near lake erie. and i like erie just worried of finding a job

Old 04-30-2010, 09:07 AM

286 posts, read 678,011 times
If you can stand the leaden gray skies twelve months a year in Western Pennsylvania...I would choose Somerset,it is almost bucolic.
If my son would go with me,Oro Valley,Arizona is where I would go.
I am out there most of the time anyway....have you been to Arizona my friend?

Last edited by reddesertfox; 04-30-2010 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania