Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 08:05 AM

1,401 posts, read 3,776,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecoleen View Post
do you know how many creeps there are out there and you just gave away where the girls go to school. You can put those poor girls at risk .

Hmm that's a good point. Not sure I'd have posted that info either.....

Jon and Kate plus 8 are slated to be on Oprah today.

I can't stomach Oprah so I won't be watching.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:07 AM

53 posts, read 198,122 times
I love this show. Kate is kinda a control freak, but I can not imagine having all those kids so who know what I would be like. They are all so cute!

Old 02-22-2008, 08:12 AM

53 posts, read 198,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paeonia17 View Post
This show is absolutely a terrible example of the parenting!! I would LIKE to think folks can do so much better. No one ever teaches the children how to calm down, quiet down, and interact in a civil manner.I do think Kate might spend less time washing the kitchen floor three times a day and more time calming the screamers.

How many kids do you have? I think they do the best they can. I can not even imagine seriously I would loose my mind. I think they do a pretty good job.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:30 PM

1 posts, read 9,624 times
Default Jon & Kate's parents

What doesnt Jon and Kate talk about their parents? Jon's grandmother was on the show for the little ones b-day party but I havent heard a thing about Jon's mother or Kate's parents.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:42 PM

5 posts, read 41,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsiechavi View Post
My niece goes to the same school as the twins. Both of my sisters saw Kate when picking up my niece.... camera crew, super huge van and all. They go to Lancaster Country Day School. You can get bus transportation from Berks and Lancaster counties to Lancaster Country Day. It is an extremely expensive and competitive school to get into.

On a side note: I enjoy watching the show but I do think Kate treats her husband like a child. My husband is constantly rolling his eyes at the way Kate talks to Jon.

Why would you tell people where this family lives? Thant is so rude!

Old 02-22-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri S. View Post
What doesnt Jon and Kate talk about their parents? Jon's grandmother was on the show for the little ones b-day party but I havent heard a thing about Jon's mother or Kate's parents.
It says on their website that their parents ARE in their lives they just are not a part of it everyday...like so many people in this world, so please don't judge them for it!

Old 02-22-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMe View Post
NO!!! I think Kate is great!!! They have a relationship so perfect. They compliment each other. With that many children, you need to be somewhat controlling and organization can only help.
Amen Molly!

Old 02-22-2008, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue20 View Post
Don't you all think Kate is a big b*tch??? She is a control freak, severely OCD and I feel so sorry for John every episode! She treats him like a dog...even in public. I feel sorry for the whole family.
Don't be jealous!

Old 02-23-2008, 10:11 AM

1,623 posts, read 6,534,060 times
She is a bloodsucking vampire. They have pimped their kids out and have no trouble reaping the rewards all the while playing the "things are tight" card. Give me a break! I can't afford to feed my family of 5 organic yet she can feed her family of 10. Kate's a miserable shrew whose priorities are all screwed up and who treats her husband like another child to mold into a Stepford person. I'm pretty sure her folks got a full dose of her behavior and don't want to be party to the embarassing display she is putting on for the world and I'm guessing she chased his mother away as well...I don't give this marriage much of a chance of lasting and I think once the roller coaster ride is over this woman will implode due to the lack of attention and free gifts...

Old 02-23-2008, 08:37 PM

1,401 posts, read 3,776,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orrmobl View Post
She is a bloodsucking vampire. They have pimped their kids out and have no trouble reaping the rewards all the while playing the "things are tight" card. Give me a break! I can't afford to feed my family of 5 organic yet she can feed her family of 10. Kate's a miserable shrew whose priorities are all screwed up and who treats her husband like another child to mold into a Stepford person. I'm pretty sure her folks got a full dose of her behavior and don't want to be party to the embarassing display she is putting on for the world and I'm guessing she chased his mother away as well...I don't give this marriage much of a chance of lasting and I think once the roller coaster ride is over this woman will implode due to the lack of attention and free gifts...
You know, I can sort of see this point. You have 8 kids, six of which are sextuplets. Well, right away you can see your way to getting some goodies, a little bit of fame, and maybe a buck or two along the way. I mean, how many sets of sextuplets are there???? Not many, or at least not that many that we actually HEAR about like this group. If anyone thinks they are doing this for FREE, I'd highly doubt that.

I watched it once. That was enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania