Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:20 PM

3 posts, read 48,724 times

Advertisements

If Jon and Kate were the least bit worried about the "creeps out there" or putting their kids in danger then they wouldn't have them on TV. Duh.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:59 AM

1 posts, read 5,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecoleen View Post
do you know how many creeps there are out there and you just gave away where the girls go to school. You can put those poor girls at risk .
Normally I would agree, but I watch the show as well, and I noticed the name of their school on the side of the bus that they show dropping the girls off. In fact, I was sort of surprised that they didn't blur the name out.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:16 AM

6 posts, read 35,048 times
Default Kate is for Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue20 View Post
Don't you all think Kate is a big b*tch??? She is a control freak, severely OCD and I feel so sorry for John every episode! She treats him like a dog...even in public. I feel sorry for the whole family.
I agree with you totally. She is unreal! She talks to the crew about him and she tells him to stop babbling as he is trying to communicate a feeling he has about the children or one of their trips. He wasn't babbling, but that ended what he had to say. He clammed up after that. Patti

Old 03-06-2008, 10:32 AM

Default It's all about Kate

I have been on a lot of threads about this family and for some reason they all closed. I think it is because people are allowed to view their thoughts about the family and some are good and lots are bad. She is out for all she can get. I have 3 children and can't afford a skiing trip to anywhere let alone having a gorgeous house and free nannies to care for the children. She treats Jon like he is an idiot and talks behind his back to the crew. She was fortunate to get that tummy tuck given to her by that nice doctor and his wife even had her recuperate in their home. Then on another thread, it was mentioned that she also had liposuction done on her hips and the person who said it and another who confirmed it seemed to know a lot about this family. She went to churches for freebies and did not want people to buy her cribs and things because she wanted the money to purchase 6 matching cribs, etc. She was rude to many people in PA and the family is not well-liked because of how rude she was to these people willing to donate gifts. The people in the area even offered to help with the children in shifts, but she wanted a registered nurse to take care of HER children. (something I think multiples get for a year anyway) I hope this thread doesn't close, but for some reason...they all do. I wonder if Kate has enough clout to have them closed. Hmmmmm! Something to think about. Patti

Last edited by resool; 03-06-2008 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: rushing too quickly and had incorrect words in there

Old 03-06-2008, 10:35 AM

Default Too much information out there on these children

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLetterD View Post
Normally I would agree, but I watch the show as well, and I noticed the name of their school on the side of the bus that they show dropping the girls off. In fact, I was sort of surprised that they didn't blur the name out.
I am surprised that they aren't more protective of their children. Yes, I agree...they should be blurring out things like the name of the school or district. There are some mighty strange people out there and if they were my children, I would not have all this information out there. You made a very good point. Patti

Old 03-06-2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Haas View Post
Jon is not allowed to discipline the kids, Kate makes remarks about how he is trying to ruin there day. Kate likes to take the little kids everywhere for an awesome "experience"
I also saw the episode about buying the beds. What were those children doing there? What do they know about buying beds? They should have been home playing.

And these awesome experiences that they have are all free. She thrives on things that are free. She is unreal!

Old 03-06-2008, 10:49 AM

72 posts, read 294,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by resool View Post
I also saw the episode about buying the beds. What were those children doing there? What do they know about buying beds? They should have been home playing.

And these awesome experiences that they have are all free. She thrives on things that are free. She is unreal!
She's very organized and clean, so she gets an A in my book. That Mady is such a free spirit.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirty95 View Post
I know his dad died 2 years ago . I know she made the comment their parents werent in their everyday lives it makes you wonder
Kate's dad is a minister. As she was going around to all of the churches asking for donations (and no...she didn't want them to buy her things like cribs, etc because she wanted the money since she would not settle for anything but matching cribs and everything else) and his church was one of the churches who got very fed up with Kate and her demands.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:14 PM

1,401 posts, read 3,777,368 times
That comment doesn't make me wonder one bit, after watching that show just ONCE. I think I'd have cut her off as well.

She's a leech. She wants attention, the high life, and if she has to exploit her kids to get it, so much the better. "oh I have all these kids, look at ME, look at ME, I'm the best! Now give me what I want, and give it to me NOW!"

Jon should ditch her stupid arse. She treats him like crap.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:15 PM

1,401 posts, read 3,777,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fin View Post
If Jon and Kate were the least bit worried about the "creeps out there" or putting their kids in danger then they wouldn't have them on TV. Duh.
Amen! Well said!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania