Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2017, 01:41 PM

1 posts, read 1,151 times

Advertisements

Hi. I am looking for the address of Kevin F Hayes and Susanne Hayes. They have a travel blog the Cozy wild. To make a long story short he is in the military and I was his wife for 20 years. He divorced me in the German courts and has literally left me penniless. I have finally reached the point that I can serve him with papers for a division of assets. I was a stay at home mom. I moved back to the states with a few clothes and $1,000. After we divorced I found out that he had taken my name off of savings etc. He is 51 and he met Susanne when she was 19. The affair went on for 5 years before he gave me the boot. He had always traveled with the military so I was non the wiser. I recently learned that they sold all of my possessions left in the house. Is there any one that can help me. I gave up my career as the lead tech as a radiology tech and can not go back due to my inactivity. Kevin insisted that I not work. I really am desperate for help and closure. I have just recently learned about the affair on her blogs. Thanks, Toni
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2017, 09:53 PM

1 posts, read 1,137 times
My name is mark Adams I have three brothers and two sisters there in Germany. Their names are mark,Ralph, and mike, Saundra and Eva Braun. Our mother's name is Ingrid Braun she past away about 10 or so years ago. I lost contact with them after she passed. I would love to find them. The last place they lived was numeberg. Can u help me in finding them

Old 02-20-2017, 07:56 AM

14,450 posts, read 20,630,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksr46 View Post
My name is mark Adams I have three brothers and two sisters there in Germany. Their names are mark,Ralph, and mike, Saundra and Eva Braun. Our mother's name is Ingrid Braun she past away about 10 or so years ago. I lost contact with them after she passed. I would love to find them. The last place they lived was numeberg. Can u help me in finding them
Locating her obituary or probate records can likely give you all the last names and maybe locations too.
Do you know when (exact death date) and where she died?

Old 02-20-2017, 07:38 PM

3 posts, read 2,598 times
People I did not ask for advice on how to locate messages on the computer. Can someone explain how can I locate birth certificates for that town for 1940s?!any online database or can I contact a library and etc... Thank you

Old 04-02-2017, 09:03 AM

1 posts, read 1,043 times
Hi Melanie,
I'm looking for a half brother in Germany and don't know where to start. My father was in the Army and had a child he never knew. We do know that he was born in April 1963 to a woman I only know of as Elsa Dix. My father's name was Paul Morgan and he was stationed in Frankfurt. She had named the boy PJ but that's all I know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Lily Barnes
Ljb396@yahoo.com

Old 04-27-2017, 02:36 AM

1 posts, read 941 times
Hi malanie. I am looking my friend in germany in hamburg. I know his mobile number and name but i wanna find out his house adress and landline number. Tha ks

Old 04-28-2017, 01:44 PM

1 posts, read 932 times
Hi Melanie. I am looking for my brother in law to inform him of my husband's passing. His name is Jurgen Abrams and I last saw him when he was living in Herten Langenbochum many years ago. I have tried the German telephone book but to no avail. I have emailed the civic offices in Recklinghausen for help but have not had a reply as yet. Is there any other way of finding Jurgen? Any help would be gratefully received.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:06 PM

1 posts, read 907 times
I am looking for an old friend. Her name is anette haas. The last time I saw her was when I was in the military in 1987. She lived in herzogenaurach. Not sure what ever happened to her but it would be nice to touch base with her again. Any ideas how I can find someone from that long ago?

Old 05-08-2017, 06:36 AM

2 posts, read 1,795 times
Hi friends. I am Pradeep Singh Siwach from India. I am trying to locate an old friend from Germany Ms Angela Dagmar Weidhuner born at Dortmund on 05 June 1955. Lived at 294 Wilhemshaven, Tom Briok Strafe 7E. Last I comminacted with her was in 1970. Please intimate contact details at siwach_pradeep@yahoo.co.in or at +917568670389. I will remain ever grateful to you.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:26 AM

1 posts, read 854 times
Please I'm trying to locate a family member by name Kim Anane in Berlin. I learnt he's trying to reach his family in Africa but to no avail. The only thing I can add is his mum is white and dad black from Ghana. His sister is by name Yan Anane. I have search most social networks but can't find him. Can you assist please
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search