Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2011, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,578 times

Advertisements

Hi my name is antonio and im searching for my father. I have very limited information about him. I know his name is manuel lopez and possibly is living in california, i know that he is from 90-95 years of age and he is mexican american. And he use to work in construction in oakland california about 53 years ago. I dont know if he has any children and i dont know of any of his relatives either, i was born in 1958 in el paso tx at hotel dieu. I dont know if he has searched for me but if he has he might have looked me up under the name antonio with a couple different last names couldve been palacios, or ortiz and my mothers name is augustina palacios or ortiz who is 74. Its really important to me that i find any information pertaining to my search for him and i do understand that i dont have too much information to provide about him i still want to see if i can find any information with the limited information that i do have
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2011, 02:40 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,671,115 times
I tried a couple of searches, but unfortunately there are thousands of people with the same name. Sorry.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 PM

1 posts, read 793 times
Hi my name is lisa williams and im searching for my father. I have very limited information about him. I know his name is johnny williams and possibly is living in california, I know that he is between the age of 65-67 age. And he use to live in some apartment named cypress village in oakland california back in the 70's. I dont know if he has any children and I dont know of any of his relatives either, but I was told he had a wife by the names of rosa or rosie. I was born june 29th 1970. My mother name at the time was mary carter. I dont know if he has searched for me but if he has he might have looked me up under lisa carter, which is my mother maiden name. Its really important to me that I find any information pertaining to my search for him and I do understand that I dont have too much information to provide about him I still want to see if I can find any information with the limited information that I do have, For anyone with information please feel free to emial me at [EMAIL="williams4040@yahoo.com"]williams4040@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
[URL="https://www.city-data.com/forum/reputation.php?p=17739778"][+] Rate this post positively[/URL]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search