Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2007, 09:49 PM

2 posts, read 4,297 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3]I am trying to find my adopted sister’s biological brother. The brother’s name at birth was “Gregory Alan Stahl”. Gregory was born in Ottumwa Iowa, 1/24/1956. We have no way of knowing if he is alive or dead, if he was adopted, if his name was changed, or what. He does not even know he has a biological sister named Renea. Gregory was taken by the welfare from his mother in Ottumwa when he was only two years old. Renea came to live with mother, my stepfather, and me when she was just 7 months old. (I was 12 yrs. old at the time.) Gregory was cared for at one time by a couple in Ottumwa with the first names of “Frank and Maggie”. Gregory was approximately 8 years old at the time he was seen with this couple in Ottumwa. I do know the last name of the couple, but want to be sure that if Gregory is out there and looking for relatives, that he remembers the last name, or possible the street he resided on. Please Gregory, your sister wants to know you and see you. If anyone has any information, please contact me at [/SIZE][SIZE=3]bftgog@yahoo.com[/SIZE][SIZE=3] or- call 318-751-0274.[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2007, 01:26 AM

2 posts, read 5,033 times
Default Wrong email address in "Desperately Looking For Lost Brother" - "Gregory Alan Stahl" post!!

Please note that I posted the wrong email address in Wrong email address in "Desperately Looking For Lost Brother" - "Gregory Alan Stahl" post!! The correct email address is : jeannell6491@yahoo.com.

I am so sorry!

Old 09-30-2007, 12:25 AM

2 posts, read 4,297 times
Default wrong email address on "Gregory Alan Stahl" post

The correct contact email address for information regarding "Gregory Alan Stahl" post is bftgog1985@yahoo.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search