Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2006, 04:13 PM

1 posts, read 2,316 times

Advertisements

I´m a brazilian, and I´m looking for my aunt Mary who lived in Kenner, LA. Her telefone number is off and she doesn´t reply my letters. Her full name is Mary Patenya de Carvalho and she lived in: 2006 Iowa Ave. Kenner, La. She is sister of Catherine Alesich and aunt of John Lou, Lucille, Catherine, Karen, Daniel and Lynn. She was married with my uncle Charles de Carvalho (brazilian), who already died. Can anybody help me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2007, 04:37 PM

1 posts, read 2,303 times
Default Aunt Mary DeCarvelho

Hello Magalle:

I can't believe while searching the web I came across this your message. It brought memories to mind. This is Catherine Alesich (I am the dark haired, brown-eyed, dark complexioned niece of Mary. Not sure if you remember all of us.

Aunt Mary, my mom (Catherine)'s twin sister passed away several years ago. She had taken ill and was living in an assisted facility for some time. Aunt Rosemary was taking care of her for a while, but it got to hard. She passed away peacefully. I miss her a lot. She always called me the daughter she never had.

Are you in U.S.? Brazil? Please get back to me whenever you can. I can be reached at:

Catherine Alesich Fradella
4840 Highway 22
#10-32
Mandeville, LA 70471
(504) 669-3677
cfradella1@aol.com

Didn't you have a sister named Angelo? And wasn't it "Uncle Alphonso?" It's been a very long time ago, some 35 years or so....but I still remember some things.

Hopefully, we'll chat soon! Thank you for remember Aunt Mary who was so precious and dear to many people!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search