Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 05:16 PM

6 posts, read 11,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
Do you know his date of birth or his approximate age?

Do you know his middle name? Is his first name Richard? His legal name
Do you know any parents or siblings name or whereabouts (approximately)?

Do you know of a town where he was residing?

Good Luck!
?no his mittel name is richard and his name is morris
dwan tahnee indigo
out side of bakersfeild
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 04:21 PM

Default hi this is my dad to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
What is his mother's name?
oma

Old 01-14-2009, 07:11 PM

o my god hey post your flippen number so i can call u i no who u are you are my sister jessica my name is indigo rain cherrick

Old 01-14-2009, 07:12 PM

my email redhot120@gmail.com this is indigo

Old 01-20-2009, 12:33 PM

o my god i am her sis my name is indigo cherrick put your email or something

Old 01-20-2009, 06:56 PM

1,063 posts, read 2,464,301 times
indigo ~ Looks like she last posted on 12/23/08. Maybe one of the regular searchers on here might have her email address from some other post. I've seen her user name on here from time to time. Don't worry, you'll probably connect. Just be sure to keep checking back. You can read all of her other posts, just by clicking on her user name. Good luck.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:54 AM

421 posts, read 1,337,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteThomas View Post
Hi my name is yvette and i used to be ricks step daughter and i've met you one time while in co. visiting when he came to see your daughter last. Let me tell you you are lucky you have lost contact with that man. Your daughter doesn't need a dad like that. Last we heard of him is when he went to prison for raping and molesting me. So count your blessings. Last we heard he was seen in the bakersfield ca area and he has a company around that area called indigo construction if you still want to get a hold of him. If you need more details or have more questions than feel free to ask.

Yvette,
I just now got this message. I hope you are still on here. Are you Dawn's daughter? I am so sorry to hear of what's happened to you It absolutely breaks my hear and I never would have guessed that he would be capable of doing this.
Please send me a message on here or reply to this message. Please also let your mom know that I'd like to talk to her?
Thank you,

Old 08-04-2009, 08:57 AM

421 posts, read 1,337,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogidni View Post
o my god i am her sis my name is indigo cherrick put your email or something

Indigo,
This is not Jessica, it's her mom. Are you still in touch with your dad?
I will email you...I haven't seen you since you were a baby. Are you ok?
Message me

Old 03-18-2010, 12:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,485 times
Default Rick Cherrick

Moderator cut: Please, no libel posts here. Thanks. He was still in Tehachapi, Ca looking after her mom at that time but I wondered if he went on the run with her and her 9 year old daughter that he was very close to.

She said he had an aunt in Oregon who was trying to help him clear his name and get the conviction overturned and that the step daughter was recanting her accusations and trying to help him clear his name as well.

Is this the same crime he shows up for in colorado springs police website??? Or yet another one? I have wondered if he left to oregon as that is where Kerry said she wanted to go. The cops still haven't been able to find her, but the creepy thing is that her mom now lives in Arroyo Grande with her brother and she told me a long time ago that is where Ricks' ex and step daughter lives!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he knew her back when both lived in arroyo grande. She lived there with her daughter and brother about 5 or more years ago. I would sure like to see them catch her. I am worried about him being around her daugher too. very strange relationship!!!

Last edited by 7th generation; 03-18-2010 at 03:05 PM..

Old 10-08-2017, 01:54 PM

2 posts, read 959 times
This man lives in Redding CA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search