Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2006, 02:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,175 times

Advertisements

I am looking for Gretchen Parke Reynolds, she went to Willam Woods University back in the 80's. I think of her often.....I wish that I was more than a "BOY TOY" as Lee put it. You know who I am, I was "Crazy for you" then as I am now. For some reason I cannot get you out of my mind....I hope that you are doing well and life is treating you like a queen, you deserve it. I have a 22 yr old son now as well as a 12 yr old son. I tell my wife about you..............she is the only one that understands that I will ALWAYS love you. I am not a stalker or anything but just would like to touch base with you.l I hope everything worked out for you, and whatever path you took led to the life you were looking for! Call me anytime at 573-220-2973.................
If you need a reminder....Kens Pizza...think way back.....you were the love of my life...Rick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2006, 09:51 AM

16 posts, read 43,742 times
Hi, Im trying to help you.. What city did she live back when you knew her and did you know of her moving? As of now i cant find her in N. Dakota. Mabye because she moved or got married changed her name. I am in the process of searching all court records for a marrige Cert. in that state. Mabye nationwide Crim. check will help mw also. I just wanted to get some more info. So i can get a good idea of where to look. Thanks,

Old 12-08-2006, 10:04 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,796,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryCEO View Post
Hi, Im trying to help you.. What city did she live back when you knew her and did you know of her moving? As of now i cant find her in N. Dakota. Mabye because she moved or got married changed her name. I am in the process of searching all court records for a marrige Cert. in that state. Mabye nationwide Crim. check will help mw also. I just wanted to get some more info. So i can get a good idea of where to look. Thanks,
How do you search for marriage certifigates? I am looking for my friend that I know got married a while ago...b ut I only know her maiden name.

Old 12-08-2006, 10:53 AM

16 posts, read 43,742 times
I have a proprietary tool. But you can get her birth date from a Census record with a maiden name and do some matching on her first name and last names A-Z in the area/s you think she might be in. Once you think you have found a match you then take her married name and search court records.. These most always will have a females maiden name. Some counties offer online searching.This is why i use a tool. Very time consuming! Maybe you give me a name and location and i will try to find out something for you. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search