Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2006, 08:19 AM

1 posts, read 2,523 times

Advertisements

I am a UK citizen looking for distant cousins living in Pine Bluff but have reached a point where I do not know how to locate living relatives in the US.

My great great uncle emigrated to the US in approx 1868 and according to the research I have done settled in Pine Bluff. His name was Bateman Atkinson born 5th February 1845 in Masham, North Yorkshire, England. His parents were George Atkinson and Rosamund Cherry. After emigrating he married a Margaret Ann Pope Athens from Clayton Alabama and their first child Robert Taylor Atkinson was born in Pine Bluff on 19th Jan 1892. They also had a daughter born 1894 but died from diptheria in 1897.

I am a direct descendent of Henry Atkinson who was Batemans brother and I have contact with other branches of the family.

So if anyone can help me contact living relatives of Bateman Atkinson I would be grateful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2006, 10:16 PM

1 posts, read 2,522 times
I would suggest checking Removed for the Atkinsons that live in Pine Bluff.

Last edited by Yac; 05-24-2006 at 04:02 AM..

Old 06-12-2006, 10:12 PM

4 posts, read 17,932 times
Hello,
My maiden name is Atkinson and all of my relatives are from Pine Bluff. I have never heard of a Bateman Atkinson as one of my ancestors, but I will direct you to my aunt and her daughter who have been doing lots of work on our geneology history. My aunt's name is Charlene Burns. Her e-mail is: ceekaa@conwaycorp.net. Write to her with your query. She may be able to help.
Sue Jones, Littleton, Colorado
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search