Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2007, 02:42 PM

5 posts, read 22,029 times

Advertisements

I lived in Manchester from 1982 to 1986. Doesn't sound like a long time but while I was there I met some great people. I worked at Hanover hill Nursing Home and healthcare there is so much better than here. More respect for people. You have a wonderful state and very friendly people. I have been searching for 3 people in particular if anyone could help I would appreciate it. Dean Remillard, Susan Durand and Marc Mears. I hope to someday relocate back there but for now I am stuck in PA. Pleasefeel free to comment or request my email. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2007, 05:02 AM

850 posts, read 3,158,129 times
Have you tied contacting the nursing home itself? They may possibly still work there - and if not, there may be other friends left behind who know there whereabouts.

Good luck to you.
Kimmiey

Old 03-18-2007, 03:29 PM

Red face Still searching in Manchester

I tried Hanover Hill and everyone I worked with is long gone. Dean Remillard didn't work there. Susan and Mark are my sons Godparents. Its hard to locate people after years with no contact but Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate any suggestions.
Jackie

Old 03-20-2007, 03:53 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,474,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtarantella View Post
I lived in Manchester from 1982 to 1986. Doesn't sound like a long time but while I was there I met some great people. I worked at Hanover hill Nursing Home and healthcare there is so much better than here. More respect for people. You have a wonderful state and very friendly people. I have been searching for 3 people in particular if anyone could help I would appreciate it. Dean Remillard, Susan Durand and Marc Mears. I hope to someday relocate back there but for now I am stuck in PA. Pleasefeel free to comment or request my email. Thank you.
There is a Susan Durand that is now doing realesate in Manchester. Actually there are several in Manchester. LOL hope that helps

Old 03-23-2007, 06:08 AM

Smile more specific

I have typed in all real estate agencies and cannot find one with her listed. Do you know which one she may work at? In PA our agents come up as soon as you type in a name so maybe I am searching it wrong. Will keep trying and thanks for the tip.

Old 03-23-2007, 07:43 AM

2,071 posts, read 12,014,689 times
Does the State of NH have a DRE (Department of Real Estate) website? Here in CA they have a website. Just log-in, enter their name and it will show the company/agency that she works at.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:18 AM

thanks for the idea. i will look into it.
Jackie

Old 04-03-2007, 01:07 PM

The last I knew Dean lived in Pinardville with his mother Gertrude Remillard. Sue was married and stopped working at Hanover Hill and Mark was still at zhanover Hill when I left in 86. Sue and Mark are my sons Godparents and he would like to meet them. I looked at Hanover Hill but they have changed staff over and over. Dean was working at a convenience store and driving a delivery truck with items for smaller stores like candy and etc. If you know of any of these type of delivery companies in Manchester let me know,
Thanks
Jackie

Old 09-13-2007, 06:21 PM

1 posts, read 4,190 times
Default Hello

Hello This is Dean Remillard's neice I was looking around on the computer while my uncle was here and he noticed your name and that you were looking for him so I figured we would try to get in touch with you. If you would like to get a hold of him just send an email to princesswitch35@yahoo.com and I will let him know because I talk to him at least once a week. If you would like to call him send me an email and Ill give you his cell phone number. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for you time. Bye
p.s. he does not have his own computer but if you want to just email him for right now you can send them to me and Ill let hime know about it and hell read it before a reply is sent back.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:03 AM

1 posts, read 2,873 times
Looking for brenda brown low how use to live in pepperhill walk and know ann harkin any u knows her ,,contact me at [email]gemmaharkin@hotmail.com[/email] thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search