Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2009, 09:23 AM

14 posts, read 35,088 times

Advertisements

I'm pretty much going at this alone and half way in the dark. I believe my brother knows more information on her than he is willing or not willing to admit but here it goes.

My father's name was Ray Perkins Jr, he was born and raised in Indianapolis, IN. Sometime in 1969 or 1970 I was told he dated a girl and she got pregnant. My dad left and went away to the Army in late 1970 and from what I was told the baby girl was either put up for adoption or sent to be raised by family. My mother told me that my sister's aunt sometime in 1979 (while my mother was pregnant with me) confronted my parents about her sister whom had gotten pregnant by either my father or one of his brothers and had this little girl, which was the first time my father had know about her. From what my father told me before his death in 2003 he believed she was raised in the
Cincinnati area, and that he had spoken to her a few times. I was told that my sister came to my father's funeral on Halloween 2003 in Danville, IL and introduced herself to my brother and I believe he said her name is Erica, but that's all I was able to get from him. I didn't get the chance to meet her but I was told that she came to the funeral with on of my uncles, so she has contact with some members of my family.

If she doesn't want anything to do with me that's fine but I at least want her to know that she does have a sister and three beautiful nieces who want to meet her and possibly get to know her. No pressure, it's up to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 12:04 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Does anyone have the guest sign in book from your fathers wake/viewing? Perhaps she signed in...best of luck...if anyone can help you find her the people on this site will!

Old 01-03-2009, 12:14 PM

14 posts, read 35,088 times
I have the book but she didn't sign it. That's the first place I looked after I found out she'd been there. I'm glad to know that this site may be helpful.

Thank You

Old 01-03-2009, 12:22 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySoccerMom View Post
I have the book but she didn't sign it. That's the first place I looked after I found out she'd been there. I'm glad to know that this site may be helpful.

Thank You
Well, you are right on top of things!! I'll send you a Direct message...

Old 01-03-2009, 03:18 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,350,407 times
Speak to your uncles. One of them knows where she is, and her full name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search