Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2009, 03:53 PM

62 posts, read 173,925 times

Advertisements

I searched and couldn't find another thread for this. I'm trying to find Joseph Mamon's people from New Orleans for him, he's my mothers boyfriend. He and his family were seperated after Hurrican Katrina. His last known addy is 1418 Lasalle St in New Orleans. I'm not for sure which area though. His mothers name is Rosetta Loretta Mamon, his sister's maiden name is Kathy Teresa Mamon but now she's currently married so the last name has changed, she also worked at the New Orleans police Dept. He has another sister named Deborah Mamon (maiden) she is also married with a different last name now and her husband was or is in the navy. If anybody can help me out it would be much appreciated. I've been trying to help search for his family member on the internet for some time with no success yet. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2009, 11:48 PM

838 posts, read 2,242,727 times
ROSETTA MAMON Record Created: 03/2003
1506 PAULINE ST
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70117

Old address. Looked up Katrina and it was in 2005.

http://www.people-finders.ws/Summary...Input=&x=0&y=0

Could this be Deborah:

She was still in LO in 2007:
https://www.ebrso.org/civil/realesta...ParishCodeID=2

She was with Nathan Trent Harris:

Found additional post on Rosetta:
http://rosetta-mamon.katrina.aidpage...L_PageNumber=0

ROSETTA LORETTA MAMON
Mother's Name: MARIE JAMES
Father's Name: CHARLIE MAMON SR.
Date of Birth: 5.5.1954
Place of Birth: NEW ORLEANS, LA
The person sought is my: Sister
Author Full Name: OTHELLO PHILLIPS
Author City and State of Residence before the disaster: NEW ORLEANS, LA
Author Mother's Name: MARY JANE
Author Father's Name: OTHELLO PHILLIPS SR.

Line 3: GRBCCC Location: HOUSTON, TX

This would appear to be Rosetta's brother, so it would be Joseph's uncle. Has he contacted Othello?

Last edited by Susan13202; 04-11-2009 at 01:11 AM..

Old 04-11-2009, 01:43 AM

I believe that Nathan T Harris and Deborah live or lived at:
NATHAN HARRIS Record Created: Unknown
802 BIRMINGHAM DR
BATON ROUGE, LA 70819 (225) 757-6801

This address is in Sherwood Forrest Oaks, which fits in with the info above.

Old 04-11-2009, 02:04 AM

If you go here:
emse232
and search for Mamon, the story talks about a woman with 6 children, age 34, named Mamon and how she got her children out. She talks about her 18 year old daughter who is a deputy sheriff for New Orleans.
Have you contacted the sheriff's department to track down Kathy? That would be the first place to start for her, I would think.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:48 PM

62 posts, read 173,925 times
Yea I but couldn't get any info from them, I called and left several messages for the Supervisor there and he never repsonded. The other people I talked to there were just rude and wouldn't tell me anything. I will check this information out, thank you.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:19 PM

1 posts, read 1,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimpelss View Post
I searched and couldn't find another thread for this. I'm trying to find Joseph Mamon's people from New Orleans for him, he's my mothers boyfriend. He and his family were seperated after Hurrican Katrina. His last known addy is 1418 Lasalle St in New Orleans. I'm not for sure which area though. His mothers name is Rosetta Loretta Mamon, his sister's maiden name is Kathy Teresa Mamon but now she's currently married so the last name has changed, she also worked at the New Orleans police Dept. He has another sister named Deborah Mamon (maiden) she is also married with a different last name now and her husband was or is in the navy. If anybody can help me out it would be much appreciated. I've been trying to help search for his family member on the internet for some time with no success yet. Thanks

i dont kno if u still get on this website but i was doing research on charlie joseph mamon which may be the same man u say is your moms boyfriend. i have done this research on him because he is my boyfriends brother carlton lyons and his sister keyana lyons from new orleans lousiana. they're daddy is charlie mamon sr. they also recognize every name of every relative you have named on here like othello, kathy, rosetta, and deborah. so if you ever see this post please reply or better yet email me. they really want to get in touch with their brother if it is the same charlie joseph mamom that you are doing research for.

myspace- MySpace - --{[MRS. LYONS]}-- - 17 - Female - Arkansas - myspace.com/L_M_C_R051492

e-mail lc040408@yahoo.com

please please please get in touch with me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search