Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2009, 03:07 PM

590 posts, read 555,515 times

Advertisements

I went to a Christian grade school in a foreign country in the late 1960's, and I had a very good and trusted friend in that school, his name is Afram or possibly Efram, and his last name was Fanoos. I'm not sure about the spelling of his last name, but that's how it's pronounced in his native language. He has an older brother named Hanna, and I believe two sisters, one of his sisters knows my cousin, who lives in Orange County, California. My parents moved to the United States in late 1970, I was 13 back then, and we settled in Phoenix, Arizona. We stayed in touch for 2 or 3 years, but we lost contact after a bad civil war broke out in that country around 1974 or so.

I saw his sister again, the one who knew my cousin, she visited Phoenix in December of 1979, when my cousin lived in Phoenix back then, and if I remember correctly, they were in the process of moving to the United States to get away from that country's turmoil back then. The last I heard, after I talked to a relative of his, they settled in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Afram/Efram was married and has children.

If anyone knows my good friend, or has had any contact with him, please send me a Direct Message. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, with God's blessings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 04:41 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,344,614 times
I sent you a direct message with some ideas on how to locate your friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search