Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2012, 09:17 AM

114 posts, read 425,334 times

Advertisements

Hello.

I just found this forum and thought I'd give it a shot, a loooong shot.

I'm looking for my mother's, Rosario Ramos Velasquez, long lost relatives. I have very little information and she immigrated from Mexico. She was born in 1942, near the small town of La Yesca, Nayarit. She left when she was very young, around 15. Soon after her mother, Maria de Jesus Velasquez, past away. She had older half siblings, and one younger sister.
Her father, Eleno Ramos, was still living when she left.

Unfortunately, I have no other information. My mother past away in 1999, and although her dream was to return and search her family, she never got to do it. There are no paper records since she didn't even have a birth certificate. One had to be created when she became a resident of this country.
I'm hoping some of her siblings might have immigrated to the US, and I might be able to find a cousin or ? .

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search