Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2007, 02:36 PM

4 posts, read 11,323 times

Advertisements

Lost contact with family friends. Looking for Kari Hightower Millsap and/or Shari Hightower Rush, ages approx 47. Will appreciate any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2007, 02:57 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,296,034 times
1 KARI S MILLSAP

PARADISE, TX
WEATHERFORD, TX
BOYD, TX
WATAUGA, TX
LAREDO, TX

SCOTT LAROY MILLSAP
COURTNEY MILLSAP View Details

It looks like this might be her and this could be the husband and child, or two children.
I found this on www.intellius.com

Millsap, Kari
211 Ross Ln
Boyd, TX 76023
(817) 221-2890
www.411.com

I would call the number and ask if this is Kari Hightower Millsap...

If the number is no longer right, you could also search for people of that LAST name only in the other towns that Intellius has...You can also use www.411.com as a way to find other people on that street and tell them your looking for an old friend that had moved and wondered if anyone knows them and could maybe pass along your number.

411 does say that this listing is the only Millsap in town...

Hightower, Carl
Route 2
Boyd, TX
(940) 433-2112

I don't know the size of Boyd but its posible this Carl Hightower is related and might be able to point you in the right direction...I would always volunteer to give your number so that person can call you back or email you because people are so concerned about privacy now a days...

Old 05-17-2007, 03:16 PM

Thank you for the assistance, but "been there, done that". Phone has been disconnected. Carl is her deceased dad, but no answer at her mom's house each time I call. Honestly, thanks for trying to help.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:26 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,296,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYVBVA View Post
Thank you for the assistance, but "been there, done that". Phone has been disconnected. Carl is her deceased dad, but no answer at her mom's house each time I call. Honestly, thanks for trying to help.
In the Intelluis report it shows other towns she has lived in...so I would check each of those towns...I would also call the funeral home OR check for an online newspaper that will list surviving relatives of the deceased person, they often list a town the person lives in.

The intellius report also lists names of relatives which could be a husband or both children, try searching for these names as well.
Again, check for people who live next door to the phone number that has been disconnected, to the phone number you never get an answer for...tell them you are searching for an old friend...you can do this through the reverse address look up on www.411.com

Another place you can check is the county for informatin about people, sometimes property tax records are available online, sometimes court clerk records are available online...

If her Father has passed away, the first place I would check would be the local newspaper AND the local funeral homes, call them until you find the one who took care of the arrangements...

Old 02-12-2008, 08:26 PM

2 posts, read 7,030 times
went to junior high and high school with them both.....saw shari last about 9 yrs ago. have not seen kari in 30 years. i knew family well and shari (i Guess) exhusband

Old 06-01-2008, 08:27 PM

1 posts, read 3,510 times
Default Kari Millsap's sister

I'm Kari and Shari's little sister. Carl is not related to us. Our father's name was Joe. Kari is still in the area, but not Boyd, but I think Ray has already found her. Hopefully he's not one of the people that helped get her into trouble.

Some things are better left in the past.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:06 PM

2 posts, read 7,030 times
Hi Kari and Shari's sister......Went to St Vincents church with all the family.....heard your Dad passed away. he helped me rebuild an old 63 chevy I bought from him and Kirby. Is You Mom still with us......Hope all is well ...you were very young when I saw you last.......I hope your whole family is doing OK.......

Old 02-17-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark78 View Post
I'm Kari and Shari's little sister. Carl is not related to us. Our father's name was Joe. Kari is still in the area, but not Boyd, but I think Ray has already found her. Hopefully he's not one of the people that helped get her into trouble.

Some things are better left in the past.

Yes, I found her and the rest of the family. No, I didn't help her get into trouble. Actually, I spent my last $1,200.00 helping her get OUT of trouble, then she tossed me like a bag of trash. Wish I had left her in the past!

Old 02-18-2013, 08:14 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYVBVA View Post
Yes, I found her and the rest of the family. No, I didn't help her get into trouble. Actually, I spent my last $1,200.00 helping her get OUT of trouble, then she tossed me like a bag of trash. Wish I had left her in the past!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search