Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2006, 02:08 PM

2 posts, read 7,162 times

Advertisements

Hi, my name is Sabrina and I´m looking for my father.His name is Leon major.
He was stationed in frankfurt/germany in 1983.
The last address I have is:
firt-steward ga, 31315-1907 USA
telephone: 001-912-368-4350
I don´t know why he doen´t want any contact.
but my mom told me that he was married and she found out about that someday. She gave him the chance to decide what to do and he left..
She also thinks he´s got two daughters. one younger and one older than me.
that is all i know about him.
I hope somebody can help me finding him..
there´s so much I wanne ask and tell him. I want him to see my little son...
I want to know where I´m coming from...
I only got two pictures of him..and everybody says I look just like him...
so please help me to find him!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 12:59 PM

2 posts, read 7,144 times
hey sabrina my name is scoop, your my sister, and i wanted to talk to you

Old 08-19-2008, 01:00 PM

2 posts, read 7,144 times
email me at lilmajor3000@yahoo.com

Old 08-20-2008, 09:41 AM

1 posts, read 3,536 times
Default Looking for you too

Hello Sabrina,

You don't know me but I know your father, and your siblings. Acutally I am married to the oldest one. Your siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters are looking for you as well. Leon Jr (known as Scoop) googled his name, and found your post. He and the rest are anxiously looking for you and Noah. I am your sister-in-law and am excited to be apart of the process. I hope you get this message soon. I don't have any other way to find you. I don't know you last name so this was the best way I could think to locate you. Please call me and I will help you get to your father. 703-928-4773 Anytime day or night, just call soon!! I can't wait to meet you and Noah!

Old 08-20-2008, 10:37 AM

55 posts, read 153,065 times
Aww I really hope she sees this post it looks like it was posted in 2006! Good luck!

Old 08-27-2008, 03:28 AM

2 posts, read 7,162 times
I´m so exited.. my last log in was in 2006 and when I checked my emails I saw scoops mail. I can´t believe that I really fund people belonging to my family.. I have so many questions but I´m not sure if my english is got enuogh cause I didn´t talk english for 9 years.. since my aunt moved back to the states.. I always wanted to know my roots and finally I´m getting the chance. First I didn´t know what to answer and if I should answer... so I called my mom and she encouraged me. I´m very happy that scoop wrote an note to my email. I cried because I was happy and I also cry out of fear that my father dosen´t want any kontakt.. But I´m v ery happy that I´ve found my siblings...

Old 08-27-2008, 11:56 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,434,882 times
Congrats, noahsmom! Your siblings sound just as excited as you are. Best wishes for your new relationships! And, THANKS for letting the forum know that your thread has been resolved.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:32 PM

55 posts, read 153,065 times
Congrats

Old 08-27-2008, 02:07 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
Quote:
Leon Jr (known as Scoop) googled his name, and found your post.
This is why we tell everyone, "Put the person's name in the thread title, keep a current email address in your profile, and keep checking back, no matter how much time has passed ."

Congratulations to all of you for finding each other!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:26 PM

1 posts, read 3,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsmom View Post
hi, my name is sabrina and i´m looking for my father.his name is leon major.
He was stationed in frankfurt/germany in 1983.
The last address i have is:
Firt-steward ga, 31315-1907 usa
telephone: 001-912-368-4350
i don´t know why he doen´t want any contact.
But my mom told me that he was married and she found out about that someday. She gave him the chance to decide what to do and he left..
She also thinks he´s got two daughters. One younger and one older than me.
That is all i know about him.
I hope somebody can help me finding him..
There´s so much i wanne ask and tell him. I want him to see my little son...
I want to know where i´m coming from...
I only got two pictures of him..and everybody says i look just like him...
So please help me to find him!!!
hey i know that you dont know me but my sister ladetra and brother scoop have mentioned you to me i didnt belive them at first but im the youngest of our farther children my name is sahara major im 14 years old. I was just was wondering if it was true or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search