Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2010, 01:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,427 times

Advertisements

I met someone a few years back online and we became really good friends.
Two years ago his friend contacted me and told me he had passed away.
Then his friend and I became really good friends until recently, when we had a falling out.

A few people got in contact with me not too long ago, telling me that she (the friend) had faked this person the entire time.
I have never been so livid in my entire life.

She does not have a single photo where they are together.. just some of him, that now looking back on it, seem really fake.
Someone also "logged" onto his account a year later.. which is suspicious.

I need to find out if this person was real or not.

His full name is Sven Yuri Bakker.
He is male.
He lived in the Netherlands.
His birthdate was: 02/23/1989
His deathdate was: 06/12/2008
He was nineteen at his age of death, and he would be 21 now.
He was supposedly hit and killed by a drunk driver and there was a trial.

I would assume that meant he had to have been in the newspapers somewhere or that at least he would have had an obituary posted online.

Please help me. This is really important.
I've been attacked, fought with and lost a few of our "mutual friends" over this because they don't believe he's fake and I need peace of mind.

Thankyou so much!
-Danielle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search