Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 11:25 AM

4 posts, read 101,636 times

Advertisements

Soo this girl is tlking about calling the police on me bekus of whatever reason smh. those who are trying to find unknown relatives be careful bekus she or he might be a crazy ass ***** like her. she told people i keep trying to contact her? how tf am i going call her if i dont even have her number? soooo booom that just shows shes a liar. im 18 im too old for the bullsht . how was i suppose to know that she wasnt really my sister .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2013, 01:00 AM

1 posts, read 3,233 times
Hi. I am from Alamogordo. What might your sister's name be and how old?

Old 09-10-2013, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 3,152 times
if anyone knows any info about how to find out all thee above my father died in prison i never met him but i know i have a half sister i would love to know... i have 5brothers im the only sister and im currently a mother to two lil ladies. it would be touching to find out they have an aunt on my side + the insight on who my father was.
anyone knows a man name Ben thomas Ramsey Jr dob 05.05.55 i think... michigan resident most of his life. my email is [email]83gramsey@gmail.com[/email] please use this with only info needed that i stated.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:07 PM

1 posts, read 3,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaterman61 View Post
I never met by only knowing the fathers name and the approximate year of birth and the state she was born in. I just found out I have a half sister. My father is her father. He is dead now and never told us about her. I found out from an aunt that dosent have much info. I tried ancestory.com and came up with a birth and death record of a woman that shows my last name as fathers surname. The DOB dont jive though its about 5 years later. How should I proceed?

BTW I am knew here and want to say hello and thank you for any help you may be able to give.
what's her name, what's her approximate age? that would be helpful if any of us know her, or if she is looking for you herself, I myself am looking for my halfbrother who's maybe 6-10 years older then I am, all I know is his first name is Brandon.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:39 AM

25 posts, read 43,360 times
To BikerAngelMom -

I'm looking for a half sister named Jean (Jeanne?), who would be about 65. Our mutual biological father is Bethel Poland. We believe she was born in the Chicago area, and her mother had a connection to Cayuga, IN. She took Jean to Cayuga at one point so Dad could see her.

Old 03-05-2014, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgriffin33 View Post
I'm in the same boat, and it is very frustrating. My search is for a half-sister in New Mexico; she was probably born in Alamogordo. I found out about her after my dad's death, and I don't believe she used his last name, so I am kind of SOL. Let me know if you find any ways to search for people when you have very little information. Thanks, and good luck!
Kathryn Garfield-Griffin
To kgriffin33- did you see the post by BikerAngelMom? She also mentions Almorogordo.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:34 PM

42 posts, read 77,669 times
I have 2 brothers and 1 sister older than me, but I am sure they have no clue I exist and wouldn't believe me if I found them. The only info I have is from a reputable psychic. I do wish I knew them, but I have no info for finding them

Old 04-09-2014, 04:06 PM

Hello Heaterman61- Our situations are so similar (searching for a half sister with very limited information) that I'm wondering if we could help each other by sharing what we've found and how we've gone about it. For example, I found that the health department in the county where I think my half sister might possibly have been born, will do a 'quick search' on birth records, then charge just $1 per record to send me what they find in a more in-depth search of the ones they found. I've also learned you can go in person to the records department to search yourself. This is in Indiana, one of my possible half sister locations. My other possibility is Chicago, and I haven't found a way for them to do this type of search yet but they have been good to reply to my emails.

Have you found anything new regarding your half sister? I know it gets very frustrating but don't want to give up. I truly believe we'll find them if we are meant to have them in our lives.

Old 04-09-2014, 05:33 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,494,029 times
rlanter If you click on the name than you can send them a direct messagse since they haven't been on in four years.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,580 times
im doing the same exact thing i have a half brother im looking for thats about a year younger then me from my dads side our father died as well on September 9th of 09 ive been looking for him for almost 18 years since i have known of his witch is almost my whole life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search