Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2011, 06:42 AM

1 posts, read 2,894 times

Advertisements

Thanks for clicking!

Hi guys, I am a cute girly girl looking to be treated like a princess.

A little about me:
African-American
19 y/o college student attending for anesthesiology
Cutesy/girly girl..love to get glammed up and pretty for my guy
Don't let my baby face fool you..I'm a bit of a nerd..for example, unlike most airheads out there, I know the difference between your/you're, to/too, and they're/there/their. Consider me a cute, well versed nerd
I have natural hair which I enjoy; I do not need a Eurocentric perspective of beauty.

I am not looking for a nsa relationship or just a sex oriented fling. I am just looking for a sweet, genuine guy who can provide me with some extra spending money and provide for some of my expenses. I don't mind if you have a busy schedule--I am understanding =) But it would be cool to hang out. I also prefer Black men/women but I am open-minded. Please be in NC. Must be a nonsmoker between ages 20-50. So if you have extra money you'd like to spend on a sweet, sexy girl--send me an email and enclose a current picture. I will reciprocate with a face pic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads