Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 01:15 PM

1 posts, read 3,266 times

Advertisements

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone can help provide some feedback on the following rental apartments?

- RiverLoft

Their website (Rent Center City Philadelphia Apartment Lofts – The RiverLoft) looks great--as one would expected. But I also read quite a few horror stories here: River Loft Apartments Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Philadelphia apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com

Does anyone have any first-hand or second-hand info about this building and the area (safety, amenities, etc)? I like their floorplan but am really concerned about the roach and maintenance problem others mentioned.

- 2100 Parkway

Same story here--website (PMCProperty Group - The Best in City Living) showcases the building nicely. The area also looks clean/safe from Google street view. But would love to hear what the locals think about the area and the building

I've also looked into a few places in Old City along N. 3rd--3rd and Vine, 3rd and Race, and 3rd and Arch... But not sure how this area compares to the other places mentioned above.

Unfortunately since I have a long list of must's--allow dogs (I have a Bichon Frise), parking nearby/onsite (for my occassional commute to NJ), washer/dryer (I have really sensitive skin and bad experiences from laundromats...).

Any advices/suggestions/reviews are welcomed!

Thanks in advance!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2010, 07:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,025 times
I've lived in 2100 parkway for about a year and a half, and have really liked it. Big apartments with lots of light and huge windows. I love the neighborhood - easy access to the running trails along river, and whole foods/trader joe's nearby. I used to live in Old City and prefer this area. All the doorpeople are great. The gym is fine, nothing special.

Re: your must-haves: lots of dogs around, seems pet-friendly, although we did get a strange strongly-worded complaint letter from philadelphia management about walking dogs in the courtyard a few months ago. My apt has washing/drying machines but they are pretty small and don't work all that well. I park in the garage across the street and have had no problems.

I have a couple friends that live in the riverloft building and they've liked it also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia