Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 08:20 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,763,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moughie View Post
I am so embarrassed to be a resident of Az right now. Our Governor, (re-elected sadly) is a idiot who cannot speak a full sentence correctly. Her cabinet is a mediocre assortment of odd-fellows.
She was not re-elected. She was moved into place after the former gov fled to WA. I think she will do just fine and as for you, you can always move to CA where they just re-elected one of the biggest jerks back to the mansion. You may actually be happy there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 08:44 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,678,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
So, the old bag won, that's surprising. NOT!
Congrats to all who voted for the Dear old Jan, I'll be watching for the greatness that will be fallen on our great state of the beheaded, the illegals, and all the housewives packing concealed weapons in the years to come. All you husbands better be nice to your wives. lol PMS is ***** enough without a gun in the purse. lmao
I wonder if she'll lift the limit on # of drinks considered for a dui to 3?
I can see Mexico from my house, I wonder if she'll run for Vice with her buddy. She can be a mini maverick. ha ha
I have to get all my jokes in by the end of the night, games over, boo hoo, I lost. I just pray it won't be as bad as I imagine, luckily I have a vivid imagination so probably not. lol
Congrats stinkers, enjoy your drunk queen.
OMG. Your DNA is coded with a "humor" gene. True, PMS and/or menopause are probably worse than any loaded weapon. Hell hath no fury like a woman with progesterone/estrogen dives and dips. Worse than Clint Eastwood's Magnum. All men head for Jan's mansion and take up residence immediately.
And, let's hope the heads we find in the desert aren't our own!

Old 11-03-2010, 08:50 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,678,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxgreenfire View Post
Well... I say good for her! Jan's star power has definitely waned ever since HBO pulled Tales From the Crypt.
OMG. The similiarity is way too eery. Wow. I hope I can compose my hysterical laughing long enough to get to the door.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:59 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,088,922 times
Ok, now I'm rolling and need to use the potty! ha ha ha ha ha
Well, at least she will keep a few of us laughing for years to come!

Old 11-03-2010, 09:53 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,531,984 times
Well she's in

I'm sure the people of Arizona will be keeping a closer
eye on her and the newly elected people more and demand
results and accountability

I do wonder if Terry Goddard will continue his Border
Protection plan now that he's has more time to devote
to it

Old 11-03-2010, 11:05 AM

1 posts, read 1,022 times
Unhappy I can't believe it -

Moughie, I am so glad that there is one person in the "good ol' boy" state of AZ who agrees with me. Many times I have also been ashamed to be a resident of AZ, and sadly have many times actually been ashamed to be an American! Too many people in our country seem to be mean-spirited, greedy, dishonest and bigoted. Unfortunately the majority of AZ voters keep voting each other into office. Keep your values safe and solid - the world needs more people like us.
PS Aliens are from Mars -not Mexico

Old 11-03-2010, 11:15 AM

3,391 posts, read 7,168,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelinalouise View Post
Moughie, I am so glad that there is one person in the "good ol' boy" state of AZ who agrees with me. Many times I have also been ashamed to be a resident of AZ, and sadly have many times actually been ashamed to be an American! Too many people in our country seem to be mean-spirited, greedy, dishonest and bigoted. Unfortunately the majority of AZ voters keep voting each other into office. Keep your values safe and solid - the world needs more people like us.
Yes, yes, there are no "mean-spirited, greedy, dishonest and bigoted" people elsewhere. Arizona (and the U.S. in general) has cornered the market in that respect. My condolences on your being trapped in such a terrible nation, ashamed to be a resident of Arizona, ashamed to be an American.

P.S. I thought men were from Mars, and women were from Venus. My bad.

Last edited by Kimballette; 11-03-2010 at 11:28 AM..

Old 11-03-2010, 12:36 PM

532 posts, read 1,178,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moughie View Post
I am so embarrassed to be a resident of Az right now. Our Governor, (re-elected sadly) is a idiot who cannot speak a full sentence correctly. Her cabinet is a mediocre assortment of odd-fellows.
Your post would be better received in the Tucson forum I believe, seeing as they voted as a majority for Goddard, while Phoenix voted for Brewer

Personally as a citizen of Cochise County, aka Northern Mexico, I expected the vote for Brewer.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:54 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,531,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelinalouise View Post

Welcome to the forum Adelinalouise

Interesting first post

Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 PM

88 posts, read 181,959 times
Default Welcome to Arizona. NON-WHITES need not apply.

Civil Rights in AZ took a major step backwards on election day and if anyone thinks this won't hurt the state economically please guess again.
Also:
Russel Pearce being elected as Prez of the Senate with his first priority being to rout all undocumented citizens is not playing well within his own party. Conservative Speaker of the House and fellow Repub. Kirk Adams has said WHOA let's look at the economy first. Interesting. Will the issues of the economy actually win out over bigotry? Stay tuned.
Maybe Sister Sarah can jet in and solve the potential problem within the AZ. GOP by calling all sides "Corrupt Bastards" Palin: 'Corrupt Bastards' At Alaska CBS Affiliate Tried To Create False Controversy About Joe Miller | NewsBusters.org

Meanwhile Gov Jan keeps asking "what time is last call.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area