Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 10:33 AM

19 posts, read 59,365 times

Advertisements

I am in search of 2 or 3 story townhomes with direct access garages in the North Scottsdale area. So far, I've found Alexan at Frank Lloyd Wright and Sonoran Vista townhomes. Does anyone know of any others? Any input on Alexan or Sonoran?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 10:56 AM

805 posts, read 2,006,775 times
I don't have any input on either of those...when I moved to scottsdale I ended up living in a traditional apartment, but there is a nice one right off of Scottsdale road, north of Frank Lloyd Wright near the 101. It's called Pillar at Scottsdale. They are 2-3 story townhomes with one car garages attached on some of the units.
You could take a look at them, the property is pretty nice

Old 05-26-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
I don't have any input on either of those...when I moved to scottsdale I ended up living in a traditional apartment, but there is a nice one right off of Scottsdale road, north of Frank Lloyd Wright near the 101. It's called Pillar at Scottsdale. They are 2-3 story townhomes with one car garages attached on some of the units.
You could take a look at them, the property is pretty nice
Thanks for the input! The ratings for Pillar on apartmentratings.com aren't the best. Does anyone on here have experience with the Pillar townhomes?

Old 05-26-2011, 04:24 PM

3,391 posts, read 7,180,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuredentist View Post
Thanks for the input! The ratings for Pillar on apartmentratings.com aren't the best. Does anyone on here have experience with the Pillar townhomes?
That website should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. Most people who post there are disgruntled former residents. Happy people don't take the time to post. I wouldn't give much credence to those opinions.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:54 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,364,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimballette View Post
That website should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. Most people who post there are disgruntled former residents. Happy people don't take the time to post. I wouldn't give much credence to those opinions.
I agree about complaints online. I take them with an extra-large grain of salt. If you hear the same one over and over, then surely it's time to check it out. But it seems the people most likely to have unrealistic expectation are the most likely to rave on for days about their disappointments.

Good luck with your home search.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:51 PM

Thanks for the input! Does anyone else know of any other multi-level townhomes in the area?

Old 05-28-2011, 02:56 PM

1,495 posts, read 2,306,189 times
Also take the positive reviews with a grain of salt, as they are often written by the landlord! A lot of business owners are still very fearful of the democratic nature of the web, and they will go to great lengths to mitigate bad press.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:10 AM

1,942 posts, read 4,581,373 times
Having lived in three apartments across Phoenix and several more across the U.S., I have seen a lot of truth in apartmentratings.com . It got a little better over the years, forbidding you to post again with the same password. But allows followup posts. If you are a good analytical reader, you will notice negative or positive posts are made in clusters of days and you will notice patterns of grammar. I lived in my current Phoenix apartment for over five years. It was true to its high ratings up to a year ago, but recently I noticed turning ghetto.

Old 06-22-2011, 04:16 AM

21 posts, read 161,681 times
I used to rent a 1 bedroom townhouse in Sonoran Vista. My fiance was renting a 3 bedroom unit there before we moved in together. It is a great complex, maintenance is excellent.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX2DCA View Post
I used to rent a 1 bedroom townhouse in Sonoran Vista. My fiance was renting a 3 bedroom unit there before we moved in together. It is a great complex, maintenance is excellent.
Thanks for the input!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: