Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2007, 03:11 AM

7 posts, read 24,295 times

Advertisements

Phoenix Takes The Cake For Biggoted Ignorant Racist People!! 15 Years Expierence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2007, 12:45 PM

21 posts, read 76,134 times
Gosh. EscapingAZ you sound like one of the rudest most hateful people on this forum. You found the right thread to post on. Have fun in Seattle, hope you find what you are looking for.

Old 09-23-2007, 12:56 PM

206 posts, read 615,765 times
Angry people are VERY RUDE

I LIVE IN ARIZONA FOR 15 YEARS TILL I MOVED TO OREGON THIS PAST MARCH 07

PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE. NASTY THEY WILL SHOT YOU FRISTBEFORE THEY HELP YOU

Old 09-23-2007, 03:21 PM

8,045 posts, read 12,278,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapingArizona View Post
Phoenix Takes The Cake For Biggoted Ignorant Racist People!! 15 Years Expierence
Yes, well, once you move away there will be one less ignorant racist person here.
()

Quote:
Originally Posted by afvet View Post
I think that's just the norm for much of our society these days, unfortunately. At first I thought it was mostly people in their early/mid twenties, but I've been noticing flakiness in older people as well the last few years. I blame cell phones for creating an environment where lack of consideration for others is acceptable
Especially those who constantly use cell phones while driving.

I also believe rudeness stems from impatience. And impatience is often caused by slowness: slow drivers, slow lines, slow service, etc. In today's fast paced society, there's no need to move slow. I believe that is what causes so much impatience ... and in turn, causes others to come across as rude.

Old 09-23-2007, 03:50 PM

751 posts, read 1,180,011 times
LADYDI and Escaping Arizona are some of the most ignorant people that ever posted here, look at the quality of the content they type, their terrible grammar and horrible spelling. I agree that people in Phoenix can be rude and ignorant, but look at the way you present yourself. What kind of treatment do you expect?

Old 09-23-2007, 04:13 PM

100 posts, read 564,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
It is the human trash element in Phoenix, I dont know how to describe it, but it is very present in this metro area in particular. I had a black friend from Africa that was chased by a group of people, they had no intentions of hurting him though, they were just trying to "scare" him. I dont know how to explain, but I would say that, it is because Phoenix attracts a lot of "lowlives" from many parts of the country. Bikers, strippers, hookers, thugs, drug dealers, white supremacists, gang members, scam artists, ex cons. When they say that Phoenix is a "crap magnet", believe me, it is true! I would say second only to Las Vegas!!
Yeah this sounds a lot like Vegas, the desert is a rough place, living in California myself it just seems really different going out there and I get the impression that a lot of people come west and end up in Vegas or Phoenix because its too expensive in California or they don't fit in.

Old 09-23-2007, 05:43 PM

2,039 posts, read 6,325,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california_guy110 View Post
Yeah this sounds a lot like Vegas, the desert is a rough place, living in California myself it just seems really different going out there and I get the impression that a lot of people come west and end up in Vegas or Phoenix because its too expensive in California or they don't fit in.
Well THAT was rather insightful. Unfortunately, you are right. I would rather live somewhere in California also.

However, I don't think Phoenix is a horrible place. I live in Scottsdale and I really have not had any problems. I really like my corner of the world. *smile*
I would LOVE to live in California though. I have a sister in Felton (north of Santa Cruz) and she seems to have the best of both worlds. Beach at the bottom of the mountains and redwoods at the top! California really IS an amazing state! My only complaint would be that the ocean water is so cold. But gosh, that is such a minor detail!

Old 09-23-2007, 07:47 PM

206 posts, read 615,765 times
Thumbs down get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
LADYDI and Escaping Arizona are some of the most ignorant people that ever posted here, look at the quality of the content they type, their terrible grammar and horrible spelling. I agree that people in Phoenix can be rude and ignorant, but look at the way you present yourself. What kind of treatment do you expect?

at least lm not cussing are a racist in here i moved away from az to get away from people like you

plus i didnt know we where in school

Old 09-23-2007, 08:20 PM

3,886 posts, read 10,085,759 times
Woops, wrong thread. I'm glad I'm not on this one. lol

Old 09-23-2007, 09:00 PM

8,331 posts, read 13,467,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
Woops, wrong thread. I'm glad I'm not on this one. lol
Too late now! Get your b.tt back in here and type something more!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area