Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 01:29 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,763,880 times

Advertisements

We live in Vistancia and feel we made a very good choice. My husband did drive daily to Tempe and Chandler when we first moved here. It was difficult and got old really fast. We have friends here that drive to the airport and to downtown courts every day. The drive does not bother them, but they are much younger than we are. I guess it depends on your stamina for longer drives and traffic. The ammenities here are wonderful and the new elementary school is right here on site. The parents have given it a thumbs up so far. The 3 pools have a resort like feel to them and include a giant waterslide for the kids. I love the walking trail and use it daily. It is paved and lit. We have the new Safeway shopping center right down at the entrance by the waterfall, so walking to the store is very doable here.
You should come out and visit, perhaps rent for 6 mos or so to see if it is a good fit for you. It really has a great community feel to it with tons of activities for all ages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2009, 04:02 PM

2 posts, read 4,664 times
Is Westwing Mountain gated? Why is Vinstancia doing so well and there are so many foreclosures in Westwing Mountain? Does anyone have an idea? Is it a bad idea to purchase one of the vacant foreclosed parcels in Westwing Mountain or would it be better to stay away from there? I have been reading all your posts. What makes on MPC better than another one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area