Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 05:19 PM

687 posts, read 1,951,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
Ah come on! Draft beer is healthier than soda (if root beer is a soda), provided you keep it moderate. Good for the heart in moderate amounts. BAD for the heart, liver, etc. in consistently large amounts. Sodas usually are made with high fructose corn syrup. Not good if you are trying to be a body builder.

So what beers are on tap? For me having Dos Equis and Negra Modelo on tap at my neighborhood bar suit me well. But yeah I like varieties. 32 on tap (hopefully real beer)?
The other night, I had the Stone Anniversary IPA and a Rogue John John Junipier Ale. Both delicious. Lots of other choices too. Our waitress didn't really know the beer list and preferred that we order by number on the chalkboard (rather than name). Seemed like one of those opening weekend rough spots that'll smooth out over time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 12:04 PM

2,747 posts, read 3,327,882 times
Angels Trumpet Ale House Comes In With a Toot - Phoenix - Restaurants and Dining - Chow Bella

Old 11-28-2012, 06:33 PM

6,408 posts, read 9,029,859 times
Solid place! Good eating options on the menu and the beer list is always amazing. Parking can be a hassle at peak hours but please be courteous to neighboring establishments and refrain from using their private lots. I see a lot of people park at FilmBar and run across the street. That's very rude and annoying for patrons of other establishments.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM

2,747 posts, read 3,327,882 times
Here is a link to a good review for the ale house from the arizona republic
http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/...html#protected
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: