Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 04:09 PM

172 posts, read 391,932 times

Advertisements

Basically any neighborhood within a 30 minute drive between STV and Intel is going to be family friendly with parks. Lots of them will have neighborhood pools, too. Just do a map search on Redfin and you'll find the possibilities nearly overwhelming.

(Also, I'd recommend getting a second car- you'll need it here.)

In the meantime, here are some neighborhoods that come to mind:

Adora Trails
Bridges of Gilbert
Seville
Layton Lakes
Power Ranch
Cortina
Freeman Farms
Hastings Farms
Orchard Ranch
Victoria Estates
Montelena
The Pecans ---> my FAVORITE!
Several "Circle G" neighborhoods

There are many, many, many more. These are just the ones I could think of at that moment. Also, most of these will be in the $300k++ range. Not knowing your budget makes it difficult to help you narrow down your options.

HTH!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2014, 06:16 PM

639 posts, read 971,553 times
My husband and I are from CT as well - welcome! We are in Estates at the Spectrum which is right off the 202. Cortina will give you a Queen Creek address but Higley schools (Higley is a small part of Gilbert). That's one of the things that can be different here, you are districted not according to which town you live in but how the district puts you. (we are districted for Chandler schools). San Tan Ranch, Coronado Ranch, and Windmill Ranch are also close over here. Circle G is VERY nice but also VERY pricy Parts of Power Ranch are nice, parts are very claustrophobic feeling. Adora Trails is just being built so you may want to check into the cost of building a home too. It might be worth it to get exactly what you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area