Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 09:26 PM

13,282 posts, read 7,330,443 times

Advertisements

That lady looks like trash all those dogs in one room that's some kind of trash kennel service how does Flakes son have any involvement with this lady she seems to have no remorse at all. I have been told pet deaths lawsuits only result in the cost of the dog which is nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2014, 09:33 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,652,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
That lady looks like trash all those dogs in one room that's some kind of trash kennel service how does Flakes son have any involvement with this lady she seems to have no remorse at all. I have been told pet deaths lawsuits only result in the cost of the dog which is nothing.
The trashy lady's daughter is married to Flake's son. (Off topic)

Last edited by observer53; 06-24-2014 at 11:44 PM..

Old 06-25-2014, 04:38 AM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,093,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Animal cruelty charges can lead to jail time though.

I reckon their dog boarding business is washed up anyway.

Old 06-25-2014, 08:22 AM

19,446 posts, read 27,860,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I hope the owners all get autopsies done. The blood is just weird.
I suspect the blood is from when the dead dogs were dragged in there and unceremoniously dumped on the floor. Many were big, heavy dogs. I believe I can see skin scrapes on several which might have bled on the floor.

Terrible tragedy. And if it turns out to LEGALLY be animal cruelty, that's the one time I'm glad Sheriff Joe to do the right thing.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:08 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,754,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgourmet View Post
I suspect the blood is from when the dead dogs were dragged in there and unceremoniously dumped on the floor. Many were big, heavy dogs. I believe I can see skin scrapes on several which might have bled on the floor.

Terrible tragedy. And if it turns out to LEGALLY be animal cruelty, that's the one time I'm glad Sheriff Joe to do the right thing.
I googled dehydration resulting in death in dogs and bleeding occurs. Bloody diarrhea is common, but that blood did not look like stool, just blood. One a bulldog....breaks my heart.

So looking at the news this morning, they panned the 10 X 10 room with the live dogs still in it and there were no buckets of water anywhere, just the small blue water dish. I think we are guessing the same, the poor dogs were simply ignored for well over a day, perhaps longer, and never received any water. They probably smelled water behind the drywall from the wall a/c and tried to get to it.

I am glad the Sheriff's department issued the statement that they did not give passes for sir names (Flake) and that if there were any crimes, the people will be charged.

That fat arse, big mouth pile of trash and her spawn need to be held accountable. The more she shoots off her big mouth, the more I want to see her in jail...without water, no AC....

Old 06-25-2014, 11:23 AM

681 posts, read 1,561,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
That fat arse, big mouth pile of trash and her spawn need to be held accountable. The more she shoots off her big mouth, the more I want to see her in jail...without water, no AC....
I think a long summer stay at Sherrif Joe's "tent camp" would make a lovely and fitting home for the perpertrators of this horrific crime

Old 06-25-2014, 11:24 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,652,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfyycCold View Post
I think a long summer stay at Sherrif Joe's "tent camp" would make a lovely and fitting home for the perpertrators of this horrific crime
Without any water.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:41 AM

3,502 posts, read 9,609,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfyycCold View Post
Not going to happen. Look at the names attached to the story. Soon Joe will announce it was just an unfortunate accident.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:19 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,301,155 times
More stories are coming out about other people who had dogs boarded there and had issues.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:20 PM

19,446 posts, read 27,860,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
More stories are coming out about other people who had dogs boarded there and had issues.
Links to news stories, please? (For those of us out of towners who don't get the local news paper)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area