Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2014, 08:15 PM

240 posts, read 348,130 times

Advertisements

I really want a Spanish style or something different, not the traditional cookie cutter houses, don't get me wrong they are beautiful and so many nice ones, I just want something that is unique, nothing fancy. I am living in Chandler now and this is area is close to everything (Tempe, Mesa, Ahawautkee). My husband's work is 20 miles away but takes up to an hour with traffic, my 16 year old starts high school at Corona Del Sol and my other son will be in college. I want to stay within this area because of my husband's work, but we still can go to parts of Tempe, Chandler, Mesa and Ahwautkee but Gilbert is too much of a commute. I will have to drive my son to school once we move out of this area if we dont' find anything in the school district. Do you think we will find something like this around here? We looked at an awesome waterfront property in Dobson Ranch but it had wallpaper from head to toe and was painted over also so too much work needed to be done to it for the price, it was pretty outdated also and I don't like the zero property line, the house next door was the wall inside the property right by the pool, I love this house though. Everything else we viewed felt like it was all the same. I have a realtor helping me but I like other people's opinions also. I really don't want to spend more than $250,000
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area