Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2015, 02:17 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,875,361 times

Advertisements

Have any of you ever been to Royal Palms Resort for their weekend brunch or a major holiday brunch? Was it good?
I'm wondering if they might be a good place to go for a Mother's Day brunch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2015, 03:11 PM

2,788 posts, read 7,451,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatetheheat01 View Post
Have any of you ever been to Royal Palms Resort for their weekend brunch or a major holiday brunch? Was it good?
I'm wondering if they might be a good place to go for a Mother's Day brunch.
I haven't been since T Cook's changed its menu about two years ago. When I have gone in the past, it's been my favorite brunch in town -- a nice blend of menu choices and a focused buffet that emphasizes quality over quantity. The grounds of the Royal Palms are very nice to walk around before or after the meal.

Old 04-05-2015, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit2lef View Post
I haven't been since T Cook's changed its menu about two years ago. When I have gone in the past, it's been my favorite brunch in town -- a nice blend of menu choices and a focused buffet that emphasizes quality over quantity. The grounds of the Royal Palms are very nice to walk around before or after the meal.
Thank you for your response. They haven't yet posted their Mother's Day Brunch Buffet Menu.
Have you ever been to The Farm at South Mountain for their Easter Brunch Buffet or Mother's Day Brunch Buffet? If so what are your thoughts? Thanks.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:28 AM

2,788 posts, read 7,451,406 times
Quote:
Thank you for your response. They haven't yet posted their Mother's Day Brunch Buffet Menu.
Have you ever been to The Farm at South Mountain for their Easter Brunch Buffet or Mother's Day Brunch Buffet? If so what are your thoughts? Thanks.
Never for a special occasion brunch, I but I have been for the standard Sunday brunch. It's a more rustic setting -- great for kids, although it can be hot since most seating is outside.

Old 04-06-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit2lef View Post
Never for a special occasion brunch, I but I have been for the standard Sunday brunch. It's a more rustic setting -- great for kids, although it can be hot since most seating is outside.
Thanks. Yea, I'm thinking Royal Palms Resort Brunch Buffet would be better since I believe you can choose to sit inside I hope so anyway.
It's quite warm already to sit outside this time of year.

Old 04-06-2015, 08:17 PM

416 posts, read 588,530 times
Quote:
We met the family there for Easter last year. It was really, really lovely, fun, very tasty and well done. They are, however, outside, so make sure you take the weather into account if you go. If you go for Mother's Day, and if they do an outdoor brunch and you want some mimosas or whatever, make sure you bring cash - they have little cash bars for the alcohol (as might be expected) as they are not included in the brunch price.

I'm aware that there are smaller indoor restaurants on the property, but I'm not sure they could move into them if weather was inclement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area