Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 02:10 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,966,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
Biking out to Fountain Hills on Friday night, followed by a late night swim. Saturday I will sleep in, plan to hike Squaw Peak, then dinner at Horny Toad (if all goes well), then the car show. Sunday we're most likely heading out on the boat at Lake Pleasant, then dinner at the in-laws. Oh, throw in copious amounts of beer as well. Should be a good weekend!
Didnt bike Friday night because of the torrential rain, didnt swim Friday night either. Saturday I did sleep in (til 12:30PM lolol), didnt eat at Horny Toad (McDonalds instead), but attended the car show. Sunday was nothing more than a lounging day, and a quick trip to Walgreens.

The weekend sucked!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2015, 05:02 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,385,843 times
I won't tell you what we did, cuz we're in Hawaii and all y'all will get jealous. But it's time to start checking Hawaiian Airlines for deep discounts. Then get a Bed and Breakfast on the Windward side. You can motor on over to the Hawaii forum if you want to know how my weekend went.
Sometimes life is good. As John Denver sang, "Some days are diamonds, some days are stones..." This weekend was a diamond...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area