Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 04:31 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,953,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
It absolutely does. I dont think people really understand how bad corruption truly is until they've lived in a city that is plagued by it. Just wait til' PHX has had a few mayors thrown in literal jail for corruption, or had entire city parks razed to the ground in covert, midnight, secretive operations, etc.

PHX is paradise compared to most liberal cities out East. Just... just take my word for it.
I've been around

That's like me saying Chicago is paradise because it's not as corrupt as Lagos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 04:41 PM

394 posts, read 342,935 times
*snip for brevity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsdaleMark View Post
... I imagine liberal states are similarly influenced by liberal think-tanks and donors...again, follow the money.

Yes indeed. In a very, VERY big way.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:43 PM

394 posts, read 342,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
You wanna go live in Chicago? lol All it takes is a D next to your name and you're practically handed the office. I'd bet you change parties after you've lived in Chicago for just a short time. Go on, get a taste of what loyal party voters have done to a once-great city. Talk about corruption? Phoenicians have NO CLUE of what corruption truly is.
Quote for truth.

Or anywhere in CA for that matter...

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the lack of true understanding some here have.

Old 07-16-2016, 01:25 AM

13,232 posts, read 7,286,273 times
The news link says a lobbyist was able to get the legislature to pass a bill they wrote to raise max interest to 36%. I don't think there should be any law regulating how much interest someone can charge no one is forcing someone to take a loan at high interest. Free markets will create competition and lower interest rates let markets be free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area