Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 09:30 AM

1,170 posts, read 3,438,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo O View Post
Hello Everyone, I need your input please. I am trying to rent a unit that I have in North Scottsdale and was trying to find a best way to advertise this unit for rent. I am using Craigslist and I am getting calls here and there. Any idea of marketing this unit?? Local papers or online services in Scottsdale?

Thank you for your help.
Maybe you are asking for too much? Carlo, PM me your craiglist ad if you don't mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 09:10 AM

3 posts, read 5,598 times
Default Now it is a free rental site for advertising

I have used rentme-az.com in the past, and i got many calls. It is even better now, it is free. They have changed some things, and i have spoken with people that saw my rental on other sites, that was posted by rentme. Just keep posting your ads, and as the other post said, use yard signs. As for realtors, they have close to 10,000 rental units on the mls system right now, and they do not make much $ for the effort. However, if you can find a agent that will work your rental, that too is one more avenue to get your rental seen. In my experience, visibility of your rental is your most important objective in finding a renter.

Best of luck!

Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 AM

267 posts, read 898,780 times
I'd use a realtor. There are plenty of realtors that specialize in property management. They will go over the standards they use (credit check, screeening, deposits, etc.) and they will help you to make sure that you price the home properly for the rental competition in your area.

I've used Craigslist for garage sale type stuff, but my house is way more important, and I don't have to go through the hassle of trying to get a personal credit check on people, checking references etc., the realtor does all that, plus there's a lot more interest in the home since it's out there on the MLS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area