Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2016, 07:02 PM

1 posts, read 451 times

Advertisements

I'm a widow and have been taken advantage of in nearly every adult decision made since it happened.

I'm not looking for a cult or scam just a community of people who don't take advantage of me. I value my independence and privacy but am not a hermit. I've heard AZ is nice nine months of the year. I'm not old enough for retirement and temp agencies seem to want to send me into questionable parts of town. Well, there's no question really.

I don't want to call people on their bad debts and need a sit down job. Well a little walking up and down the hall but not amazon warehouse or hustling a waitress job.

I've just had it with people taking advantage of me and laughing at my "paranoia" Cops treated me like I did something wrong and to just leave town. I'm not so dumb that I know doing a geographic will just result in the same issues in a different place. My husband apparently fielded a lot of heartache from coming my way. His family feels I sucked the life out of him and all the counseling in the world is not going to change their opinion that I bring out the worst in everyone so they cut ties and he let my poison kill him. They all admit it's not anything I do. My intentions are good but the results are always without fail, bad.

I've been to counseling and can't seem to toughen up or be more effective and sleep well at night. I'm soft, ineffective and used to be cherished and liked well enough. I think it was all because people were afraid of him but he's gone and so is all my money.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area