Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2018, 09:36 AM

121 posts, read 117,445 times

Advertisements

I asked a few questions earlier and got good response so i'm back for more! Can anyone give me some feedback on the communities of Del Rio Ranch and Coldwater in Avondale?? We are liking the new homes in those areas but I keep seeing post after post about staying North of I10 but these areas seem pretty nice from the map views and google earth pics( I have walked the areas with google earth). also looking at Las Brisas in Goodyear which i realize seems pretty remote but doesn't seem to far of a drive to shopping and such but am I gonna be shopping in a dangerous area ???? We like the newer homes over the newly remolded home in a rundown neighborhood look, we have found a few homes online that were $265,000 brand new looking smack dab in the middle of what looked like $75,000 run down homes and don't want that. Me and my significant other are making a trip next month to scope out these areas and just want to make sure its worth having them on the list or not.......background info: soon to be works from home but may need to travel to the office which is in Deer Valley and pretty much all of my options in my career field seem to be in the lower Tempe/Mesa area so the Goodyear/Avondale area seems to be the best choice based on home prices and travel time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area