Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 12:04 PM

26,210 posts, read 49,017,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coremind View Post
Following are the address for brand new houses

Litchfield Park (W Bethany Home Rd & N Perryville Rd) West of 303. - N 188th Ln, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Buckeye - Verrado - N 210th Avenue Buckeye , AZ 85396
Goodyear - W Lower Buckeye Rd & S Perryville Rd (W Vista Norte St, Goodyear, AZ 85338)

I am very confused to know which area is better.
I'm not a realtor nor in the business in any way.

Where is work? Commuting is a mess in major metro areas. Knowing that will help us nail down some good suggestions.

There are hundreds of new home developments around the city, some are huge master planned communities and some are smaller infill efforts. IMO most new homes are really nice, I love to visit the model homes, but my wife hates to. It may be best to expand your search, subject to job location and commuting.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2021, 12:53 PM

1,688 posts, read 1,268,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Now if only they could plop it in a place that’s actually desirable. Oh wait, DC Ranch is a thing.
Not everyone has the funds to look down at the peasants from the ivory tower of DC Ranch. You should know this, as you're such a champion for the masses.

Old 08-10-2021, 12:57 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,636,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno0909 View Post
Not everyone has the funds to look down at the peasants from the ivory tower of DC Ranch. You should know this, as you're such a champion for the masses.
I don't really think peasants (whatever that means) live in Verrado. For those that like that model though, it's good to know that they can live in a much nicer area with far better access to amenities than the middle of nowhere Buckeye.

Old 08-11-2021, 10:12 AM

3,424 posts, read 2,916,695 times
lots of people prefer the middle of nowhere to the congestion of Scotsdale..

Old 08-11-2021, 11:18 AM

9,741 posts, read 11,154,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Now if only they could plop it in a place that’s actually desirable. Oh wait, DC Ranch is a thing.
The cheap seats of DC Ranch have a similar feel (both are DMB). I don't think that DC Ranch is as nice. DC Ranch packs them in even closer, with fewer restrictions on 2 story placement, etc. Plus, there is more topography (better back drop) over in Verrado. But yea, give me the DC Ranch location over Verrado.... It's not remotely close (pun intended).

Old 08-11-2021, 11:21 AM

9,741 posts, read 11,154,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
lots of people prefer the middle of nowhere to the congestion of Scotsdale..
In fairness, DC Ranch is in North Scottsdale. North Scottsdale isn't congested. Here is an image https://www.google.com/maps/place/DC...4d-111.8449346

It's close to a lot of homes with acreage (think horses).

Old 08-11-2021, 09:14 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,916,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
In fairness, DC Ranch is in North Scottsdale. North Scottsdale isn't congested. Here is an image https://www.google.com/maps/place/DC...4d-111.8449346

It's close to a lot of homes with acreage (think horses).
you are correct; I was just referring to how crowded most areas of Scottsdale are, obviously, compared to the Buckeye/Goodyear area..

although the areas you are talkiing about, in North Scotsdale, on a nice weekend, are pretty busy, at least it seems that way when ever I am over there..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area