Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2021, 12:37 PM

13,888 posts, read 8,086,228 times

Advertisements

Last year I saw a YouTube clip of Kyle R. and others involved in (I think it was ) a parking lot confrontation. He might be baby-faced but he didn't strike me as someone afraid to thrown down. As far as being a supporter of BLM what else was he supposed to say? He hates them? He just got off on all charges and much of the media/country livid.

All that will be remembered is Kyle was found... not guilty.

As far as attending ASU who cares. He'll likely end up with a nice settlement not unlike the kid from Covington High.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1960885.html

Old 12-12-2021, 12:43 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,669,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Last year I saw several YouTube clips of Kyle R. involved in confrontations with other teens. He might be baby-faced but he didn't strike me as someone afraid to thrown down. As far as being a supporter of BLM what else was he supposed to say? He hates them? He just got off on all charges and much of the media/country livid.

As far as attending ASU who cares. He'll likely end up with a nice settlement not unlike the kid from Covington High.
He said he backs BLM. He didn’t have to say that. Naturally the red hat clan will brush it off so they don’t have to deal with the ideological conundrum.

Old 12-12-2021, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
He said he backs BLM. He didn’t have to say that. Naturally the red hat clan will brush it off so they don’t have to deal with the ideological conundrum.
Sure he did. He was just found not guilty on all charges. Whoever coached him likely felt "support" for BLM would help defuse a verdict which had many people extremely upset.

I seriously doubt we'll ever see Kyle R. a poster boy for BLM... or disavowed by supporters.

I suspect over the years we'll see him pop in the media as a spokesperson for self-defense/gun rights.

Last edited by john3232; 12-12-2021 at 01:59 PM..

Old 12-12-2021, 02:17 PM

2,390 posts, read 2,725,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
As much as I may detest his actions, he went through our court system, and now is a free man. There is no reason he is not free to do what the rest of us can do. However, if he thinks people aren't going to say 'unkind' things to him, then he doesn't understand free speech.
That's what occurs to me when people hound supposed pedophiles, even one who never laid a hand on anyone, who've served their time and paid their dues. Yet people keep hounding them.

Old 12-12-2021, 02:38 PM

2,775 posts, read 5,735,410 times
Quote:
Last year I saw a YouTube clip of Kyle R. and others involved in (I think it was ) a parking lot confrontation. He might be baby-faced but he didn't strike me as someone afraid to thrown down. As far as being a supporter of BLM what else was he supposed to say? He hates them? He just got off on all charges and much of the media/country livid.

Interesting that the Independent prints that when they are also guilty of misidentifying the race of those who were shot:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...men/ar-AAQVzsG

Old 12-12-2021, 05:58 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,290,684 times
Quote:

I think the parking lot thing was him punching...a GIRL.

I don't think he has the physical prowess to throw hands, as evidenced by the pumping bullets into a little 5-4 guy even as he was falling. As far as the ruling, I think they got it right. Everyone there sort of deserved what was going to happen by getting involved, same as if one of the guys pulled a pistol and killed Kyle. They were all being a-holes.

Old 12-12-2021, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
I think the parking lot thing was him punching...a GIRL.

I don't think he has the physical prowess to throw hands, as evidenced by the pumping bullets into a little 5-4 guy even as he was falling. As far as the ruling, I think they got it right. Everyone there sort of deserved what was going to happen by getting involved, same as if one of the guys pulled a pistol and killed Kyle. They were all being a-holes.

I'd forgotten the specifics. Yeah, it wasn't a guy he swung at. Here's the teen melee in question:
https://www.reddit.com/user/WWTDD300...ht_whole_clip/

Old 12-12-2021, 07:54 PM

50,966 posts, read 24,459,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
The best thing of all of this is the fringe right idolizing some chubby little child only to hear him say that he supports BLM in the end and trash talks the MAGA lawyer nut. They can't decide if they are supposed to love him or hate him. LOL
And keeps crying.

Old 12-12-2021, 07:57 PM

50,966 posts, read 24,459,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
KR has every right to be there in Kenosha on the night of Aug 25 just as much as the rioters and the dead guys and Mr Unicep
1. Did I say he didn't have that right? No. I never said that.

2. Legal right is one thing. Did he belong there? No.

3. Let's see, I've been to doctors offices, urgent care offices, and the emergency room a number of times. I didn't see a single provider there to help provide medical help carrying a semi-automatic weapon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: