Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2022, 11:30 AM

1,695 posts, read 1,285,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
How can it be Joe's problem when it's happening across the world!? Realize I felt it big time under the last administration. In my world, this isn't a "democratic" problem. I'm putting equal blame on each party. I don't belong to a team. I don't consume my news from one source. I can spin information to blame either team if I want to.
I can't speak to the milk shortages throughout the rest of the world, nor is it my concern.

It just smells like you all are just trying to CYA because you must feel guilty for voting for this clown. Blame everything on someone else. This dude gets on tv and can't even form a coherent sentence. He is a complete puppet. It's truly embarrassing. But keep telling yourself you did the noble thing.

Old 02-28-2022, 11:41 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,837,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
? I buy chicken every single week.

My family in Florida have experienced this issue, but only in parts of it and in very select stores, I have yet to see it here. And also only for chicken breast, not thighs, legs, etc.

And also it's just better off to ignore Sno at this point. I often do.

Old 02-28-2022, 12:25 PM

9,820 posts, read 11,208,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno0909 View Post
I can't speak to the milk shortages throughout the rest of the world, nor is it my concern.
Don’t you think it is wise to be able to answer that basic question before you blame a president for a shortage of 1% milk?
Quote:

It just smells like you all are just trying to CYA because you must feel guilty for voting for this clown. Blame everything on someone else. This dude gets on tv and can't even form a coherent sentence. He is a complete puppet. It's truly embarrassing. But keep telling yourself you did the noble thing.
“CYA”? “Guilt”? Hardly! I would do it all over again. The semi-senile Biden is infinitely more stable. It’s a shame we had to choose between these two at the top of the ticket. But if you polled people around the world, I know there were billions of people who were relieved with our election results. So no, Biden wasn’t “my guy”. And yea, he wasn’t exactly proactive on what was going on with shortages. Only a fool would believe their political team’s viewpoints. That team blames “Brandon” for everything imaginable. No different than the other team blaming everything on the former ass-clown.

Old 02-28-2022, 12:33 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,291,680 times
Quote:

I absolutely, 100% have no guilt for voting out the orange clown show. Biden is not a good public speaker, but still blew the doors off your guy. He won AZ by a large enough margin that it doesn't trigger an automatic re-count. People of your ilk ridiculously blaming every supply chain issue on the current President is pure comedy.

Old 02-28-2022, 12:36 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,291,680 times
Quote:
Don’t you think it is wise to be able to answer that basic question before you blame a president for a shortage of 1% milk?

“CYA”? “Guilt”? Hardly! I would do it all over again. The semi-senile Biden is infinitely more stable. It’s a shame we had to choose between these two at the top of the ticket. But if you polled people around the world, I know there were billions of people who were relieved with our election results. So no, Biden wasn’t “my guy”. And yea, he wasn’t exactly proactive on what was going on with shortages. Only a fool would believe their political team’s viewpoints. That team blames “Brandon” for everything imaginable. No different than the other team blaming everything on the former ass-clown.
I'm not even a Biden fan, I have disagreed with him sort of regularly, he was merely the best alternative. People on that side need to realize that they can't just roll out a turd with a red hat and expect Independents like myself to vote for him. Bring something decent to the table in 2024

Old 02-28-2022, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
I'm not even a Biden fan, I have disagreed with him sort of regularly, he was merely the best alternative. People on that side need to realize that they can't just roll out a turd with a red hat and expect Independents like myself to vote for him. Bring something decent to the table in 2024
I'm with you. But I'm in the Liz Cheney camp. i.e., physically conservative but you have to know when to draw the line. If we get Trump at the top of the ticket again, I will vote for Bernie, or for that matter, even Nancy Pelosi. Trump was dangerously unhinged. You would have to be blind not to see it.

Back to the topic. My life was completely turned upside down when I couldn't find my frozen peas. lol

Old 02-28-2022, 02:48 PM

Quote:
I'm with you. But I'm in the Liz Cheney camp. i.e., physically conservative but you have to know when to draw the line. If we get Trump at the top of the ticket again, I will vote for Bernie, or for that matter, even Nancy Pelosi. Trump was dangerously unhinged. You would have to be blind not to see it.

Back to the topic. My life was completely turned upside down when I couldn't find my frozen peas. lol
I can't with this forum anymore.

You need to get out of your N Scottsdale bubble more often. There is a lot going wrong in our country right now, and you are obviously in denial about how we got here.

Old 02-28-2022, 02:51 PM

Quote:
I can't with this forum anymore.

You need to get out of your N Scottsdale bubble more often. There is a lot going wrong in our country right now, and you are obviously in denial about how we got here.
There has always been a lot going wrong with our country. I could get my underwear in a bundle. I choose not to. I could have doubled my income last month if I had a product. Not a lot I can do about it.

Old 02-28-2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
There has always been a lot going wrong with our country. I could get my underwear in a bundle. I choose not to. I could have doubled my income last month if I had a product. Not a lot I can do about it.
There are others problems outside of money and how much income you are making a month.

Old 02-28-2022, 05:23 PM

7,328 posts, read 12,370,897 times
Went to Fry's today, they were fully stocked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area