Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2022, 07:43 PM

2,788 posts, read 7,450,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdahunt View Post
I didn't start keeping a gun with me until a year ago, living in Illinois and knowing that the law enforcement isn't what it used to be it has become almost a requirement....especially if you travel.

I would rather have the inconvenience of carrying a "tool" with me and never need it then to one day need it to defend my family and not have it.....the guilt of that would haunt me for the rest of my life.

Hopefully voters will wake up and fire all of these pro criminal Soro's backed prosecutors so that we don't need to be armed.

The majority of people that are being harmed with these Soro's prosecutors are black people....I knew he hated Jews but didn't know he also hated black people.
An apostrophe is also a tool. Just like a gun, it should be used only under specific circumstances. The man you love to hate is George Soros. There is no apostrophe in his name.

Old 08-14-2022, 07:52 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,643,139 times
Quote:
Isn't it great to live in America and to be able to say that......."what a country" as previously said by Yakov Smirnoff.

Don't worry if things ever get really bad me and mine will protect you and your freedoms......
I have my own firearms and can protect myself but thanks. There’s a major difference between a gun owner and someone that goes around telling people they love guns.

Old 08-14-2022, 07:56 PM

369 posts, read 269,233 times
Default Do you even live here?

Quote:
No actually he saved them 10's of millions......every large county sheriff has lawsuits...many lawsuits to be precise.....just the way it is.

But the cost in lives saved, and less many victims by being tough on criminals is priceless....of course if you like the Soro's way of protecting the criminal at the expense of the lawful then of course you would hate him.
You have it all wrong.

MCSO botched sex crime investigations when Arpaio was in. They let a number of rape cases go uninvestigated. You better think before you speak about protecting the criminal at the expense of the lawful, Arpaio did exactly that.

My whole family and I supported Arpaio for many years until he changed for the worse and put politics and his ego ahead of being a sheriff.

From 1 of your other posts it seems you don't even live in Maricopa County yet so what makes you such an expert on this subject?

Old 08-14-2022, 08:01 PM

369 posts, read 269,233 times
Default Manhood issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
I have my own firearms and can protect myself but thanks. There’s a major difference between a gun owner and someone that goes around telling people they love guns.
That poster fits the description of a dude who likes to go around acting tough but usually it's insecurity due to personal issues.

Old 08-14-2022, 08:25 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,788,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearFantastica View Post
Interesting how Arizona was an alt right state way before it was popularized in American culture. You had strict immigration bills being passed, ethnic studies banned, White racists moving there en masse, White supremacists setting up local chapters, Russel Pearce, Jan Brewer, Arpaio, etc. During the 2000s Arizona became a huge "White flight" state for White Californians looking to have their own "Aryan desert holdout" so to speak. But as is life, change happens, demographic shifts happen, and the Arizona of the 2000s is now long gone. Arpaio is a guy stuck in the AZ of 2000s, thinking his racist views still resonate with Arizonans.
Yes, always a good come back with those that don’t agree with radical left wing politics. You can throw in xenophobic too. You know the type; those that actually believe our immigration laws should be enforced, that support police, and don’t feel we are responsible for Mexico being a failed nation, that don’t believe we should allow a tidal wave of illegal aliens crossing the border, that cost the state and the country hundreds of millions, that believe white children do not need to apologize to children “of color” because the history makes them feel disenfranchised. Also, realizing that those crossing the border in many cases are unable to adapt in a fast passed society where one has to be high functioning, where the cost of living is high. Not sure where you get AZ has a white flight thing going on? If anything, all the white people are coming in not only from CA, but all over the country.

Old 08-14-2022, 10:00 PM

784 posts, read 923,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
So you love your freedoms and liberties but not the guns that made that all possible.....

Old 08-14-2022, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit2lef View Post
An apostrophe is also a tool. Just like a gun, it should be used only under specific circumstances. The man you love to hate is George Soros. There is no apostrophe in his name.
Thank you, I will sleep better tonight knowing the grammar police are watching....

Old 08-14-2022, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegirlinaz View Post
You have it all wrong.

MCSO botched sex crime investigations when Arpaio was in. They let a number of rape cases go uninvestigated. You better think before you speak about protecting the criminal at the expense of the lawful, Arpaio did exactly that.

My whole family and I supported Arpaio for many years until he changed for the worse and put politics and his ego ahead of being a sheriff.

From 1 of your other posts it seems you don't even live in Maricopa County yet so what makes you such an expert on this subject?
I have been buying property in Phoenix since 2012 spending a lot of time in the area and and have even met Sheriff Joe in person....so I am aware of the issues going on....probably better than some.

Many large jurisdictions aren't even prosecuting felony crimes anymore.....that would come to Phoenix if Soros is ever allowed to get one of his prosecutors elected here.

Many large police and sheriffs departments have challenges, none are perfect as you seem to want them to be hence the many lawsuits all of them experience.....All of them have 10's of millions in settlements.

So how many years did you vote and support Joe and when did it end...just wondering?

Toward the end with his age and all I wouldn't support him either.....but it doesn't change all the good that he has done either.

Old 08-14-2022, 10:13 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,643,139 times
Quote:
So you love your freedoms and liberties but not the guns that made that all possible.....
People that go around telling people how much they love guns are the furthest thing from a personally type I’d want to be associated with. So, no. That reeks of cargo shorts and male pattern mediocrity.

Old 08-14-2022, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegirlinaz View Post
That poster fits the description of a dude who likes to go around acting tough but usually it's insecurity due to personal issues.
So you want to talk about my manhood.......Wow, personal attack much.....

We all know this thread is going to go away since political talk isn't allowed but if the OP wants to start it
as is usually the case in here I'll be happy to join in until its deleted.....personal attacks and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area