Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:42 PM

55 posts, read 123,733 times

Advertisements

THAT'S "MATURITY" for those of us that passed elementary school
and can spell!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 02:31 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,918,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotinthecity View Post
THAT'S "MATURITY" for those of us that passed elementary school
and can spell!!
have you ever heard of someone who is dyslexic? There are many kinds of handicapped, would you make fun of someone in a wheel chair or someone that is blind? Maybe you do and you call them names. You need to think before you speak.

Nita:

Old 11-05-2008, 10:51 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,439,239 times
This is what is going to happen.....nothing....very, very little.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:46 AM

641 posts, read 2,368,796 times
You know what bothers me about gay marriage taught in schools? I can see this happening.

Private schools do not want to teach it. So they are forced to or closed down. So if they want to remain open they have to teach against what their fundamental values are. What is next? The churches? Will they loose tax status for preaching against gay marriage? You know, no one forces anyone to goto these churches. This is an assault on MY freedom. I do not take lightly to these assaults.

If this happens, I will pull my daughter out of school, even if it means I goto jail. I have had enough of people forcing down my throat what I view as immoral. I have the right to teach my children what what I want when it comes to morals, and I will not be told other wise. More people need to stand up.

The moral base of this country has fallen apart.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:54 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,090,610 times
Plenty of room for this thread on the political forum. Especially when it has people not even living in Phoenix debating on it! Just because McCain is from AZ, doesn't open up our thread to a whole slew of political opinion. Election is over, enough already.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:02 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,918,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
Plenty of room for this thread on the political forum. Especially when it has people not even living in Phoenix debating on it! Just because McCain is from AZ, doesn't open up our thread to a whole slew of political opinion. Election is over, enough already.
Maybe I an not understanding this correctly, but last I heard all threads were open to anyone...The subject does have to do with politics, if it didn't you would have a point, but it does...

Nita

Old 11-06-2008, 10:12 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,174,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotinthecity View Post
PALIN IS A NUTJOB!!!! NITTTTTTTTA
Perhaps you are part of the AZ Republicans that voted for
McCain. Bummer!
Hot in the city? Really lol? whatever

Perhapse you are one of the brainwashed obama fans.....bummer

Old 11-06-2008, 10:19 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,090,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Maybe I an not understanding this correctly, but last I heard all threads were open to anyone...The subject does have to do with politics, if it didn't you would have a point, but it does...

Nita

Yes, it does, but what does it have to do with AZ? It would make a great thread on the POLITICAL forum! Just because McCain has a house here doesn't mean we are all up for talking about him, or how great he would've been.
I'm surprised this has lasted this long on here, with all this bitchen! Tired of it, how about a little discussion on the weather or dirt? Maybe if I stay on here and tell you what I think about your mouth someone will finally close this fricken thing!!!!!!!!
Bueler!!!!!!
Is anybody named Sable out there?:eek :

Election is over, you lost, get over it and move on to the political thread where you can talk about it for the rest of the year! I'll see ya there!

Old 11-06-2008, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post

Yes, it does, but what does it have to do with AZ? It would make a great thread on the POLITICAL forum! Just because McCain has a house here doesn't mean we are all up for talking about him, or how great he would've been.
I'm surprised this has lasted this long on here, with all this bitchen! Tired of it, how about a little discussion on the weather or dirt? Maybe if I stay on here and tell you what I think about your mouth someone will finally close this fricken thing!!!!!!!!
Bueler!!!!!!
Is anybody named Sable out there?:eek :

Election is over, you lost, get over it and move on to the political thread where you can talk about it for the rest of the year! I'll see ya there!

Twiggy I love ya babe....but the opposition is posting as well and your not saying much to them.... Bias perhapse? I'm sure the mods will move it but until they do....nothing wrong with a bit of innocent banter .

Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolguyb View Post
Obama is in favor of taxpayer funded abortions. Gee, I want my tax dollars going towards that. Obama is also in favor of creating a civilian security force that is as powerful as our military. I thought we had the National Guard for that. Sounds like Obama's own personal police force. If you own a gun hide it because Obama will be appointing judges to the Supreme Court that are not in favor of citizens owning guns, but have no problems with criminals owning them. Go ahead and vote for Obama if you are mindless, dependant, and want the government to do everything for you. Say goodbye to Rugged Individualism under Obama.
I know right?! How absolutely rediculous is that! We now have to pay for other peoples abortions?? Great...because that's what american should stand for so friggin sad it makes me sick.

So many ppl were brainwashed by obama....brainwashed by the word "change" they didn't even bother to look at facts or look at what he really is all about.....he contradicted himself so many times....between what he said and what he's actually done.......i'm so sad that so many ppl could be fooled......oh well.....it is what it is but we can always say "told ya so"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area