Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 08:32 PM

1,947 posts, read 2,244,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo dah View Post
I believe he means ¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°` °ÂºÂ¤Ã¸ COLUMBUS ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º° `°º¤ø
I think I'm falling in Internet love with you That's the best reply I've seen here.

Why is it that only 3 of us get that this is TROLL THREAD??!!??? Copanut - Columbus - zman63 ... remember ...

FYI the OP lives in troll town metro and the 400% is a figment of his imagination. Why do you all fall for this? Once a week ....

Old 04-12-2015, 08:37 PM

697 posts, read 778,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortonator View Post
I think I'm falling in Internet love with you That's the best reply I've seen here.

Why is it that only 3 of us get that this is TROLL THREAD??!!??? Copanut - Columbus - zman63 ... remember ...

FYI the OP lives in troll town metro and the 400% is a figment of his imagination. Why do you all fall for this? Once a week ....
You can count me in on knowing that there are a few of them. I just don't bother commenting. not sure why so many take the bait.

Old 04-13-2015, 05:15 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,056,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDaisy View Post
You can count me in on knowing that there are a few of them. I just don't bother commenting. not sure why so many take the bait.
The answer? The mistaken assumption that people using this forum are genuine, and DO use the forum for an interest in their community and their neighbors, and the issues that affect the common good.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:56 AM

697 posts, read 778,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
The answer? The mistaken assumption that people using this forum are genuine, and DO use the forum for an interest in their community and their neighbors, and the issues that affect the common good.
Oh, there's definitely a good share of genuine people who post inquiries. I try to respond when I have something to contribute. My comment was more about posts, usually from a (phony) new poster, that are clearly trying to bring up an issue that will cause arguments and defensive posts, which is purely what they are intended to do.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:02 AM

1,947 posts, read 2,244,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDaisy View Post
Oh, there's definitely a good share of genuine people who post inquiries. I try to respond when I have something to contribute. My comment was more about posts, usually from a (phony) new poster, that are clearly trying to bring up an issue that will cause arguments and defensive posts, which is purely what they are intended to do.
what Daisy says. They are so simple and obvious to spot. It's not even high quality trolling, which I think is a big slur on the Pittsburgh forum, personally. And still people respond to them - defensively normally - and the troll gets off on it and keeps posting ...

Old 04-13-2015, 07:48 AM

14,353 posts, read 17,034,992 times
I laugh when people talk about high property taxes, since here in the City, my property taxes are only 22.63 mils - less than what Mount Lebanon pays for school taxes alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh