Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2021, 09:37 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
ok - i just ignore the betting stuff. i still dont know wtf sports guys are talking about half the time w/ their stupid betting.

a "parlay" doesnt sound like guy stuff, it sounds like a summer tea party luncheon for women dressed in antebellum plantation gowns and crap, or the name of a small dog owned by the single, 60-something librarian in your building who thinks she knows everything.

and that commercial where the QB says "3 defenders? my chance of scoring is 14%!" he's a douche and i hate that commercial.

people love to throw their money away.

I still think Rivers is an amazingly effective QB, all things considered - off-topic, but it needed to be said.

from what i have seen all season, if i had to pick one, i would take Green Bay as the best team overall.

the steelers ran the ball pretty well yesterday, didnt they? opinions?
So it’s stupid because you don’t understand, lol.

You have quite the imagination. A parlay has been a part of betting since it started.

So you don’t understand analytics, hence he’s a “douche” and hate the commercial.

Betting is a form of entertainment, and the best part is, it shows who can put their money where their mouth is.

Rivers will be remembered as an above average qb that never won anything of significance.

I wouldn’t wager on GB. They can certainly get to the SB, however.

Only if you consider 86 yards total rushing between 5 players good. In reality, it’s lousy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2021, 07:15 PM

“Cleveland Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski, two additional members of the coaching staff and two players have tested positive for COVID-19 and will not be available for the AFC wild-card game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday night if the game remains as scheduled.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

Stillers favored -4.5

Old 01-05-2021, 08:46 PM

6,357 posts, read 5,050,411 times
huge! lets get in there, win and bolt with no injuries.

Old 01-06-2021, 02:56 PM

“Browns players cited for drag racing as playoff week nightmare continues“

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/browns...r-drag-racing/

Stillers now favored by 6

Old 01-06-2021, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
“Browns players cited for drag racing as playoff week nightmare continues“

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/browns...r-drag-racing/

Stillers now favored by 6
please tell me that involved high heels, wigs and excessive makeup! what a joy that would be.

Old 01-06-2021, 05:40 PM

Quote:
please tell me that involved high heels, wigs and excessive makeup! what a joy that would be.
Priceless, and has been getting a lot of mileage on sports reports/talk shows.

“ Both players appeared to shrug the incident off. Higgins tweeted that his “foot slipped,” and that he “was tryna get away from COVID,” though he deleted both tweets. Wills tweeted that people were “blowing it way out of proportion.”

Along with “Cleveland, the City of Misery”, which was brought back after it was deemed that years ago.

Old 01-07-2021, 10:39 AM

Location: The Flagship City and Vacation in the Paris of Appalachia
2,773 posts, read 3,855,823 times
Well no fans at Heinz Field now I wonder how that will influence the point spread.

Old 01-07-2021, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Priceless, and has been getting a lot of mileage on sports reports/talk shows.

“ Both players appeared to shrug the incident off. Higgins tweeted that his “foot slipped,” and that he “was tryna get away from COVID,” though he deleted both tweets. Wills tweeted that people were “blowing it way out of proportion.”

Along with “Cleveland, the City of Misery”, which was brought back after it was deemed that years ago.

oh, did someone else jump on that "drag racing" thing? i hadnt been tuned in to any media, except a bit fo the invasion yesterday.

and, i never heard Cleveland as "the city of misery". is that an infamous nickname revived recently? they had a brief run at american's home of 'cool' in the 90s but i guess that faded when the novelty of the Gund, Jacobs, the Rock Hall all faded and it was back to reality.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:29 PM

Quote:
oh, did someone else jump on that "drag racing" thing? i hadnt been tuned in to any media, except a bit fo the invasion yesterday.

and, i never heard Cleveland as "the city of misery". is that an infamous nickname revived recently? they had a brief run at american's home of 'cool' in the 90s but i guess that faded when the novelty of the Gund, Jacobs, the Rock Hall all faded and it was back to reality.
It’s been everywhere.

Nothing new, just recently being brought up with everything going on with the Browns recently.
https://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/am...h=37f344ed4ca0

Old 01-07-2021, 02:00 PM

madden today, on Browns mounting excuses, including Mayfield saying he hasn't thrown a pass since last Sunday:

"dude, go in your backyard...that commercial shows you living at the stadium...."

hahahaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh